Hairy tummy

kerrymac

Reaction score
I have got a really hairy tummy since becoming pregnant, has anyone else got extra hairier??

:?

I posted a threa like this when I was in 2nd Tri too, my belly has got soooooo much harier since being pregnant. The good news is, it hasn't seemed to get any worse over the last few months. There is an old wives tale that it's a sign of a boy- do you know what sx yoyr LO is?

Alex xxx

I haven't found out what sex I am having, have you???

i had a really hairy tummy with all mine, it soon went a few weeks after birth :)

I hope mine goes after the birth, I look like a gorilla atm lol

My belly is gross!!! It looks like it belongs to a man!! :rotfl:

kerrymac said:
I haven't found out what sex I am having, have you???

No I haven't either so it'll be interseting to see if it's true 8)

My belly is covered in hair, I hate it. Its black hair and looks awful. Hoping it disappears after birth. Glad I am not the only one looking like an ape! lol

Mines very fine blonde hair too, so embarrassing!

I have always had a little fur up my belly, blondish but now lots of dark hair lol Lovely! :D

Iv got some hardcore bum luff growing round me belly button lol
Preggy snail trail, sexayyyy :p Its blonde so its not so bad but you can really tell when i have a bath or anything, feel like winnie the pooh !

im a wilderbeast!!!!
haha more hairs on my belly than my fellas legs :oops:
hope it goes after bambina arrives... i have been tempted to shave but i think a stubbly belly is worse.

I've got this too, one of my first pregnancy symptoms I think :lol: Thankfully I've fine blonde hair too otherwise so not too gorilla like but still noticeable.

Sarah x

The hair on my belly got darker & thicker when I was pregnant last time & never fully went away after. It's gone dark again already. It's worse along my linea nigra under my belly button. :(

lol, i wish i could say pregnancy caused this but no!! due to black hair and pale olive skin, hair is my menace all over the place and i have to work really hard to keep it all at bay so that i actually look like a woman!!! i think maybe everything is growing back a little slower than pre-pregnancy but it looks no better :wall: :wall: :wall:

yes hun, got dark hairs on my belly and more facial hair which is blonde but not good... hope it goes after bambino is born.... lol

xx

Yup yup, I'm a member of the HBC! (hairy belly club :rotfl: ) It's worse around my belly button itself, the hairs are fine but they are dark and about 1cm long.... :shock:

C xxx

yep ive got this.....not so much dark (but darker than before i was preg) but it does kinda stacd on end!!! i hate it!

the first time i noticed it, i ran for the old veet, but it seems to have come back with some mates :doh: so im just leaving it now!!!

i heard that the hairier the belly, more likely you are to have a boy, and thats what we are having!! the same happened to 2 of my mates that just had babies BOTH boys do do do dooooooo EEEERRRIIIEEE lol!! :shock:

could all just be bull tho :wink: xxxxx

I really hope the hairier the belly the mre likely it is to be a boy is crap cos Ive been told im having a girl but im so hairy its beyond belief.
:shock:
got 3d scan on tue so hopefully they'll confirm she is a she

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back