Hair!!!

pringle88

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else has suffered an outburst of extra hair growth on their bumps!?

I was expecting to get a dark line down the middle of my belly but not a dark line of hair!!! When i asked my MW about it she looked at me like id asked the most stupid question ever and just said "its your hormones"

Is is safe to use hair removal cream on your bump or have I just got to deal with it?! Im going on holiday in 4 weeks and im abit paranoid!

x

I've totally noticed this too!!! I'm quite fair so not doing anything about it, but apparently it's normal and just hormones. I haven't had the dark line yet, thought it might have appeared by now.

I'm not sure about the hair removal cream but maybe someone else will be able to advise? When you're on holiday I don't think anyone would notice it, I think we just notice it more because we are looking down on it iykwim?

Yeah i know what you mean my BF says its not noticable but it is too me, im blonde and not generally a hairy person so it was just a big shock to see dark hair on my belly!! :) x

Ive got this too, there is a thread about it in pregnancy chat but im not too sure whether it mentions anything about hair removal cream, worth a look though x x

I've got this too. I already had a bit before I got pregnant but it seems to have spread! But it looks lighter than it was before. Would be nice to get rid tho!

You either have the hair or the dark line. It will disappear once you've popped, I wouldn't recommend getting rid of the hair - It'll come back all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back