hairy

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi,

I have notice since becoming pregnant that my bump is quite hairy which has never bothered me, but last night my partner commented on how hairy my face had become on the jaw line below the ears.

I laughed and didnt think nothing of it, but my god I thought I would lust have a look and I can run my finger along it and it it really quite thick albeit blonde but there is a lot of it :oops: :shock:

has anyone else experienced this?

Sarah,

I did with my daughter Sarah. I noticed a lot of extra downy hair on my face, not nice! And the hairs down below went straight!!! :oops:

That was something that wasn't covered in anti-natel!!!

Hi Tankett,

I am sure it will go once the baby is here but as my partner say's it doesnt notice as long as I dont put my hair up :lol: men dont you just love em, constructive critisim thats what he calls it and as for down there, I cant see it, going for a wax tomorrow so that area i dont worry to much about.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I've been complaining (and laughing) about that. My belly has gone really hairy, haven't noticed it on my face, will have to check that out in a mo.. The hairs on my legs & private are growing at an incredible rate but the hair on my head seems to have stopped, which is even more annoying as i'm trying to grow out my fringe.

Pregnancy is well weird! :lol:

Nicki.x :D

My belly got quite hairy started feeling like a monkey !! but most of it has disappeared now not quite sure where it went! Leg hair now doesnt grow that quickly but my bits and my armpits seems to grow for england!! Maybe scientists should look into what causes it then they might be able to find a cure for baldness!!!

I have what my OH calls a "treasure trail" where a line of hair runs down from my belly button to private parts, it's minging. Oh and by the way girls, please get all your waxing and shaving done b4 your bump gets too big, I can't see down below, but the last time I looked in the mirror, what a shock I got. It's like something out of scary mvie where I need to get a pair of shearers to it!!! Now I can't be bothered and think who cares! :wink:

I got a horrible hairy stomach line. They were black hairs, when Im usually not hairy at all!!I got my belly waxed at 5 1/2 months, and it's the best thing I did! I asked whether it was safe and it is. The hairs grew back, but much smaller and loads thinner :D :D

Now when people ask me to get my belly out I can stop making excuses for the hairiness!!lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back