Haha! Do you think he will go mad???

evie_smith

Reaction score
I know after so many days of contractions there is a chance of my waters braking more and more I'm currently with the kids and OH is at work ATM and I'm only sitting on his sofa and his side of the bed if I go up there hahahaha! Do you think he will go mad wen he gets home an realises what I'm doing lmfao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha nooo Tim works away during the week and I've told him I'm gonna purposely sleep on his side so my waters go on his side and ruin his bed!! Hahaa go climb into bed and eat something that'll drop loads of crumbs! Lol

haha my oh just bought a waterproof mattress protector in case of thishappening in the night! xx

Lol!! Can't I got to watch the kids lol but sooooo tempting lol!! I got to remember to put black bags ova my side of the bed under the sheet tonight was all set to do it yesterday but then it never happened lol!! X

I went purposely to buy one yesterday and my pregnancy brain forgot hahahahahaha!

Hahahahaha lmfao!!! Kids just rushed over from the other side of the room (were all watching Cbeebies really quietally and out of no where both come from different corners shouting the babys coming the babys coming lol!!! No idea where that come from haha but was well funny x

Ooh they might know something that you don't! They say children have a sixth sence!! :D

We haven't said anything to them they are both nearly 2 and nearly 3 and we don't want them to get upset thinking mummy is in pain ect or they won't be the baby any more and belle told me last night and this morning she said babys coming soon mummy and they both said it today been with them all morning and belle never said anything to zander and zander just said babys milk mummy!!
And pointed to my boob (it had started to leak like 5 mins earlier strange children - no point getting excited tho could be another four weeks hahahahaha!

Idea for what? Lol I'm confused x

God i hadnt even thought about that happening! i may just shuffle over a bit . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back