Not sure

evie_smith

Reaction score
What's going on with me ATM!! I have an extremely sore woo harr and contractions getting stronger everyday baby hurts me where ever I walk but when I sit still it's ok for the moment - when I sit on the toilet I nearly jump through the roof!!! I think my body may be stuck at 3-4 dilated again as it got stuck both times before and this is what I experienced but unless I'm in established labour I doubt they will do anything for me - my problem is when I went into established labour before it took me 20 mins to go from this to 8-9 so now I'm shi*ting myself as everything is getting more more sore/tender painful but ATM haven't had a contraction in a while garr!!! What to do? If I turn up now I will be turned away think wen they start again if they get as strong and frequent as before I'm gonna go in what do you think??? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure having not done this myself but if it was me then if they started getting closer together again I would go in, from everything you were posting yesterday it sounded pretty intense. Good luck, very much hoping I come home to the news you've had LO :)

Just tried to drink some plain from the fridge cold water and it made me
Feel so sick! For like two mid wasn't sure if I was gonna throw up and I've just had a contraction laying down - ok not a huge one but that's defiantly a step in the right direction everything is so sore and fresh feeling this morning it's unreal so I think may be seeing baby soon (fingers crossed) xx

did you ring the hospital when you thought your waters were leaking, if so what advice did they give you, i know you dont want to go in to hospital but aren't you on a time limit or has that changed I thought they only let you stay at home so long then they had to induce you cause of risk of infection.

I rang them And told them and they said they wasn't bothered and said coz I was only wet all down my legs and not on the floor it was just properly a lot of sexual juices?!? Lol so yer.. They didn't even take my name or the time it happened just too me to pop a pad on for my comfort lol!!

Have u 'leaked' anymore evie? I def think u should go in if contractions start again,at least ul know wots goin on xxx

oh my goodness, waters dont always end up all over the floor mine trickled with my 1st and with my 3rd i didn't even notice scan told me waters had gone, you would think they would know that. wll I am wishing you all the best for today that they kick start into full blown labour or stop completely so you can at least have a few days free od pain ans some good rest in. I cant stop popping in to check on you i think its great the way you updating everyone

I thought I was leaking not yesterday but they day before so that's why I started my other post n then yesterday I had a gush buy they don seem to be bothered lol!! Don't know where is labour is leading im sick and tired of it now want it to come on and just get over and done with everyone is doing my head in constant emails and texts any sign of baby yet?? These r gd friends n rele close relatives that we wld blatantly tell I have one lady that e-mails facebooks me and if I still haven't replied wall posts me then sends me a text I get like a hr to three to reply if there is just any signs some times three times a day lol!!

Goodness I can't believe you haven't had your baby yet. It's getting rediculous! Bet you'll be glad once it's all over! Lol! X

Oh Evie poor you, hope this baby makes an appearance soon x

Thanks ladies my other natural labour with lo was like this I just had some hope that things would be different this time round (stupidly) lol!! I've got myself a hot double mocca chocca with whip cream and choc sprinkles so that makes me happier xx

Have to spoken to the MW and explained how quickly things altered last time. Surely they would get you in if things altered and happened so fast last time.

I would pick that phone up and get someone to listen to you.

I won't because last time they strapped me to a monitor and then shoved me on a ward for three days and jut waited and I have a 3 and a nearly 2 year old I can't just go off for a few days and wait for things to happen (I'm also sick of seeing the inside of that hospital haha) I talked to my consultant a few weeks back and she said as soon as I come in a will be put on a public ward like last time and have to wait for as long as it takes as they like to monitor me as my first pregnancy was a section so to stay at home as long as possible even longer than a natural labour if possible as it might be a long start she said I will know when to come in and I'm happy to do that :)

Think I would rather give birth at home and be like ouch! Than wait days in a public ward again haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back