Do u think OH would be mad?!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
OH says he doesn't want a 4d scan :-( but I really want one and only have a couple of weeks left to have one as they do them up to 32 weeks. Now they do one for 90.25 in Bristol at the Nuffield clinic and u get a DVD and prints and thought I would get it done but give it to OH for Xmas like the DVD!
Do you think it is a good idea or he would be mad?! Eek

Hard to say, I mentioned that groupon deal that was on here the other day to my OH in passing and I got a firm NO and a dirty look!

Only thing I would say is it didn't work for us so we wasted £100 really, we went 3 times and every time he was in a difficult position with his hands, feet and cord in front of his face! If it works ok it would be a nice present but depends why he dont want the scan in the first place? Also it's prob nicer to be there as they talk through stuff etc that won't be on DVD.

Just another thought, could you have it as your Xmas pressie as you really want one?

He says hesitant want one cos it is expensive! Hmm just found out u get a 5% discount if u pay upfront too I can't get it til I get paid Thursday anyway so time to think about it. My mum said just go have one just don't tell him ha ha! I couldn't do that would feel so guilty

If his only reason is money then it would be nice Xmas present but he might think he missed out on the actual scan and u got to see him? Xx

Yeah thats the thing I don't want him to be upset that he didn't come but I know he will say no if I ask about getting it argh!

i think he would be madder to think that you had one and he wasn't there for it. if the reason he doesn't want one is only money then you can make it a joint early christmas pressent. its sounds like a good deal!

I agree with the girls... dont get it done without him as i think rhat would be quite upsetting. Photos and a dvd are one thing but its a diff feeling and experience when ur actually there. Speak to him and put it to him as the pressie idea :)

I'm not having one and I've had to live with it :s the closer I've got to 32 weeks the easier it's been as I know LO will be here soon!

Yeah I don't think I would be quite so upset now as I was when he said no at 25 weeks lol only 9 and a bit weeks til due date x

Tbh tho I know I can't afford it, the driving stuff this week alone is costing me £110! If it was next month then yeah I might've done

Yeah i know what u mean pinky and can see OH's point plus we get a 2d scan at 36 weeks anyway cos of my placenta so maybe I am being silly :brat:

I didn't have one. OH said defo not because it costs too much, we could afford it but he didn't want to spend the money on it. Think he'd be a bit upset if I went and got it anyway, or gave him a dvd. After all, if he doesn't want it done, its not gonna be a very nice xmas pressie!!

If you really want it you should talk to him about just getting it anyway, & having it nothing to do with xmas if that makes sense!

:)

OH says he doesn't want a 4d scan :-( but I really want one and only have a couple of weeks left to have one as they do them up to 32 weeks. Now they do one for 90.25 in Bristol at the Nuffield clinic and u get a DVD and prints and thought I would get it done but give it to OH for Xmas like the DVD!
Do you think it is a good idea or he would be mad?! Eek

I'm sure I saw a competition for a 4d scan at a clinic of your choice......I'm sure you won it too but you were so keen on it you asked for one thinking you'd never win........

(it's not a lie if you are under the influence of hormones that fry your brain) xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back