Had the health visitor today!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
and she is so so so nice. i had a really good chat with her about everything and she was so helpful, didnt go poking around at all, and was giving some great advice. she really is sweet! hopefully i will be lucky enough to have her for future appointments :)

been given a book about babies, and my baby's health record book thing, just means its so much more real now! actually having things for the babys arrival!

also, she said a lot of the time the registrar comes into the hospital depending on certain days and we may be able to register her there and then! easy peasy if we agree on a name by then LOL!

Can you tell im excited?! :D :dust: x

Mine was lovely too,not patronising like sone can be-she actually said 'i'm not gonna tell granny how to suck eggs' lol I think she realies that after 3 kids I'm gonna do wot I want and not as she tells me anyway lol xx

Lol yeah very good point! So how long do we get access to health visitors for? Like how old will the babies be before they don't visit or help? X

god thats new to me? they never came till codie was a few weeks old, but well cool for yah hun :D and i think you have them till lo starts school but cud off changed :)

Last edited:
awww how exciting hun, always nice to get a nice one as some of them can be proper up there own arse cows!
I had mine come over last week and although iv seen her once before she really is lovely and doesnt judge me because Im younger than most :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back