Health Visitor

Redshoes

Reaction score
Just wanted to post about my health visitor visit today, she was a lovely lady, and when we said we were having a homebirth she said lovely, good for you, it was so refreshing to hear that from a health professional, and not the usual negative response :D Feeling real happy and positive about seeing her after LO's born

So, I now have my little red book for LO's arrival, does everyone else get the little red book to record LO's progress after birth, have you seen your health visitor yet?

good to hear she was so welcomeing etc..

here we dont get our red books till baby is 10 days old, and thats the first visit from a health visitor as well...

:hug:

Ahh I'm glad you've got a lovely HV RedShoes. They can be so helpful after the baby is born. I had a nice one with my 1st too. :)

i havent had a health visitor (or a little red book) yet, does everyone get them?

Hi

Glad your visit went well hun.
We dont see ours till we get home from the hospital then she calls and makes an appointment with you . We also get a book but not a red one :) Its great to keep track of when you got their shots done and keep track of their weight
Katrina

what means my baby will have 2 books lol i bought a record book and started filling it in but stopped now cause babys hasnt been born yet :)

think i see mine at 33weeks or something i forgot what mw said :lol: got a mind like a goldfish :rotfl:

Everyone will have a health visitor. In our area they don't start visiting until baby's 10 days old - same as Sunshinestars. Prior to that our community midwife will visit.

Anyway glad you like yours as you'll be seeing plenty of her once LO is born!! Also as you say it's nice to get someone with a positive attitude towards homebirth.

LBxx

Oh jeez health visitors :roll:

Do i really have to put up with them again? :rotfl:

Hi

Oldermum- i take it you dont care for them. I loved mine for Kiara i still phone her oncein a while shes lovely :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back