Had sweep!

fifi211

Reaction score
I am really glad I had it now :D

It didn't hurt as much as I remember from last time at all, it was a bit uncomfortable but not painful. I am 2 cm dialated and she could feel babies head!!! :cheer:

She said she had done 3 sweeps last week and they all went in later that day or the next day so fingers crossed :pray: If not though I am booked in for Sunday to be induced but hopefully won't need it.

She said she wouldn't recommend castor oil but plenty of sex and some hot hot curry, so looks like a take out and early night for me tonight :lol:

Thtas great news being 2cms hope baby gets a wriggle on now.

Yay Fi you brave little soldier!!!!
Wooo could be soon :cheer:

well done for being brave! I hope it works! :dance:
At least the ends in sight now, Sunday isn't far away :hug: :hug:

muppetmummy said:
well done for being brave! I hope it works! :dance:
At least the ends in sight now, Sunday isn't far away :hug: :hug:

That's exactly how I feel now, Sunday isn't far away and as for spending the last 9 months being terrified of being induced, the midwife has told me to make sure I ask for the epidural before they put the drip in and then I shouldn't suffer more than I need to. So don't even feel scared by that anymore, feel quite calm and at ease now and I know baby is definitely gonna be here soon :cheer:

aww thats great news hun :hug: welldone for being brave :hug: :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance: you'll have baby soon!!

Woohoo! That sounds like fantastic news to me!

The March babies are BACK IN THE RACE people! :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Glad it was ok!
Hope baby gets wriggling down now, yey!!

glad things are on the move! :cheer:

Have you had any show or lost any plug? I'm right behind you and have wondered if it's possible to have moved on at all because I haven't had any kind of show at all. I'm booked for a wseep on Friday. Sorry to ask lots of questions... :oops:

Yay come on baby :dance:

I wouldn't fancy castor oil to be honest, would much rather get jiggy with it and have a lovely curry!!

floppit said:
glad things are on the move! :cheer:

Have you had any show or lost any plug? I'm right behind you and have wondered if it's possible to have moved on at all because I haven't had any kind of show at all. I'm booked for a wseep on Friday. Sorry to ask lots of questions... :oops:

No I haven't had a show or anything, but have had lots of discharge lately, well over the last couple of weeks. Seriously don't worry about the sweep, it wasn't half as bad as what I had built it up in my head and it is encouraging to find out if you've made any progress.

Good luck for Friday :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back