Had sweep today!

KJLorraine

Reaction score
And bloody hell was it uncomfortable!!!!

I am already 2-3cm dialated (well I was after she finished :rotfl: ) and she could only feel one fifth of his head so hopefully it will start within the next 48 hours! :pray:

woo hoo! great news hon, hope it all kicks off v soon xxx

Wow hun I cant believe we have got to this point already, well you 1 week ahead of me but I feel ready to pop anytime lol I wish :lol:

I keep asking hubby to do a sweep for me as midwife wont do it till im 1 week over even though baby is measuring 42 weeks already :shock:

He said no way is he venturing down there lol. Might just have to beg midwife on thursday to do me a sweep at my routine appointment!!

Good luck hun I really hope it starts for you this weekend :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks everyone!

Beth-I can't believe it either! Knowing that I am going to meet my little boy in a matter of days now is so exciting although I aint looking forward to the pain! :rotfl:

You never know you might pop before me! I am having more twinges now so really praying it wont be not long! :pray:

Does your hospital have patientline? :think:

:rotfl:

Good luck hun :hug:

i was only 1-2 and she broke my waters by doing it lmao i know i had to but its scarey what they can do with their hand far to high up there :rotfl:

My phone is on and awaiting a text Mrs!!! :D Good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck hope your little man turns up soon
Hope the sweep gets him moving
I will be watching the forum excitedly for news
missed out on all the other girls births
some of us our still working all day :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Well I have had lots of show this morning and period type pains but then I have been having pains since I was 36 weeks so nothing new there! :wall:

Going to go for a really long walk this afternoon and hopefully get DH to have sex (he's not very keen at the moment which I find sooooo frustrating :x )

Really hope I manage to go into labor on my own this time as I have been induced twice and would like to experience the element of surprise :rotfl:

DebbieM if it happens I will keep you posted!

KJLorraine said:
hopefully get DH to have sex (he's not very keen at the moment which I find sooooo frustrating :x )

I know how you feel, my hubby is the same.... says he 'just can't do it knowing baby's head is there' :roll: He said he just wants him to come when he's ready! Ok for him to say, he's not carrying him!!!

Anyhow, I hope this is the start for you :pray: Best of luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back