Had our early scan yesterday after bleeding - saw a healthy little bean YAY! :)

ams25

Reaction score
Hi lovelies, hope you're all well!

Just wanted to share that we had another scan yesterday at 8w 5d following the bleeding I'd had at 5w, and saw a gorgeous little bean with a heartbeat! :D it looked like a little jelly-baby haha, we could make out the head and body which was amazing. Baba measured 8w 5d which is exactly what I had thought I was (those OPK's are brilliant!). I am so happy and so relieved, as my last scan at 5w 5d didn't show a heartbeat, so we had had no real confirmation that everything was defo okay after my bleeding. I know we still have a few weeks to go until 12 weeks when I can really stop worrying so much, but its a massive reassurance.

So any girls who have had even bright red bleeding like me, don't give up hope! Xxx

Hey Ams!

Was wondering how you got on, congratulations Hun & must be a big relief for you. I noticed such a difference between 6 wk and 8 week scan so will be great to see the 10wk one.

Really happy about the outcome, it's great so many positive stories about bleeding and cramping have had happy out comes :pompom: xxx

Fantastic news chick, I loved my reassurance scan just seeing that little heart beat, its so amazing. Just a little fact i found out, If you have had a scan at 8 weeks so have seen a succesful heartbeat (which we both have) the chance of mc is only 2%. :) not too long to go till your 12 week :) x x

brilliant news Ams!! 12 weeks is gonna be hear before you know it. xx

Thats brilliant! So glad everything is going well :) x

Aw thankyou all so much :) I feel on cloud 9 and very lucky! Took a pic of the scan photo on my phone and I can't stop looking at it! Defo feels a lot more real now. I might even allow myself to make a ticker haha, I've been too scared so far!

Sproglett - really? Wow that's really nice to hear hun, thankyou. A lot better than the 20 percent we are told before 12 weeks. My mum had a missed mc discovered at her 12 week scan many years ago bless her, and so I have always been worried about that happening. So that's really given me more confidence too!

Xxx

That's greats xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's great to hear hun :D really pleased for you! 12 weeks will be here before you know it!! x x

So pleased for you :) its the best feeling ever seeing that heartbeat! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back