Had nhs 20 weeks scan today.

babybo

Reaction score
And it was amazing to see her again.
We obviously had a private scan two weeks ago but this one was more detailed and got to see her hear and brain.
We also saw her little Tongue moving and swallowing then blowing bubbles.

She's kicking loads now!! Her feet are right where my belly button is so it's easy to feel them but hubs still can't. I'm sure that will come eventually.
She's very active at nite time and very quite in the day. That better change as I don't want that when she arrives lol!

Xxxx

that's amazing!! So pleased everything is well. I can't wait for mine - not until I'm 22 weeks though.

I also get kicked a lot at night, the other night it was so strong that OH could feel it too, but that was the only time he's felt it! Amazing to think that our babies are pretty much fully formed already!! xx

lovely news, Babybo! That must have been so great to see. I can't wait til my scan next Tuesday now. I have been feeling a tiny bit of movement and only on some days, but my husband says he can feel really weird things when he lays his hand on my belly, and he swears they aren't because of wind! ;) He loves it, though. I'm sure your hubby will too. xx

Yay it is amazing seeing them at 20 weeks isn;t it?

xxx

Mummy2twoboys-was wondering when yours was? You going to find out?

Mrsb- it was just amazing seeing her. I've beenhaving random dreams this weekthat she wasn't a girl and they got it wrong so I'm glad she confirmed it today xx

Ah, glad your scan went well. Mine is on Monday, i can't wait!

Peanut moves all the time now, at first it was only in the evening but now if tends to be on and off all day! It's lovely to feel!

yay it went well and how fab you got to see your little princess again... Any names yet?
Ive got mine tomorrow and my little one is the same very active at night and not so much in the day just a few light ones which is lovely at the moment coz i can enjoy the movement xxx

ahhh really pleased babybo that all was well and you enjoyed your scan

I'm always amazed how clever it all is, the 20 week one is sooo amazing, especially when they check the heart chambers etc - wow

Congrats on your pink news - I had missed your post re the private scan

Have you treated yourself to something pink yet?

Oh thats beautiful. I'm 17 weeks and have a 20 week scan booked for 10th Feb. Can't wait xx:)

Jj mum- she's got enough pink clothes until she's 1 lol!!
Got to stop buying but it's so hard hahaha

Not got many names.

I love Summer xx

Hey babybo, I am most definitely finding out lol, just hope bambino cooperates on the day hehe I'm do excited tho, either way I'll be over the moon as long as my baby is well n healthy :):) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back