had my scan............

foxymum

Reaction score
sorry not to post earlier been so busy!

anyway...scan was excellent, really clear & detailed, she checked all the measurements & looked at the brain,heart,kidneys etc in detail & everything looks prefect!
baby kept turning towards us face on & making mouth movements like swallowing, it was so cute.

as for the sex.........dh thinks he saw a willy right at the beggining of the scan, but when we looked down there later on there wasn't anything, or that we could see anyway, its quite hard to make out.
dh wanted to find out as he got in the scanning room but i remained strong :clap:
it was a lovely scan & i got quite emotional, next time we see him/her it will be on the day of the birth! can't wait.
sorry for rambling :oops:
xx

The detailed scans are amazing, glad yours went well.

Be careful about second guessing the sex though!

LOL your post made me chuckle becasue when me and hybby went to the scan of our third baby we were convinced we saw a willy o the sceen. Baby turned out a she and apparently the willy was most prob the cord! :wall:

im so glad all went well. Baby is well and really thats all that counts! :D

That's fab that you stayed strong, you will have a lovely surprise now! Glad all is well x

Glad all went well!!!! Good for you on staying strong and not asking the sex!

thankyou for all your replies, we already have 1 of each sex so the sex of the baby is irrelevant, i was just being nosy!!!

to rach...how are you love?

take care every one.xx

Thanks fantastic news! Baby all ok! Cant believe you were that strong to not ask about the sex considering your o/h never did, well done you. It all seems so close now x

imwarr- i was strong to not find out the sex, i know, but its only because i know this is definatly our last baby & already having 1 of each you can't really go wrong!

my dd would love it to be a girl so she could have a sister to coo over! she is in a house full of boys, we have josh who is 4, then my stepson who is 13yrs, then her dad my hubbie!
think we have enough boys already!!!

sorry baby if you are a boy!! lol.
you are right it is coming round quickly, roll on sept!!!

Glad all went well at your scan......

Well done for being strong and not finding out the sex! :clap:

yep i will try later on tonight, but they won't be very clear! my camera is crap & my scanner is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back