20 weeks private scan today

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: I couldn't wait until my NHS scan at 24 weeks and decided to pay £ 100 for a private scan. We loved it :dance: We got to see so much of our baby. The sonographer was very friendly, relaxed and showed us every little bit of our little one. Baby was fine and slept through it all... I had to go for a walk twice as he needed the baby to turn and show us his spine.
... so all good and we are in team ( as Cheri 22) rightly predicted
.BLUE

My scanner doesn't work :wall: so I will post pictures sometimes next week.. we have about 10 of them :cheer:

Awww congratulations in being team blue. :cheer:

Theres been lots of team blue lately. I'm glad your scan was apositive experience, now youhave your 24 week one to look forward to. :D

Awwwwwww huge congratulations on becoming Team Blue!!
So glad you enjoyed the scan, and bet it was the best £100 ever spent :D

Aww yay for you hun!! :D:D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Cant you take a pic of the pics lol! Thats what I have to do as I have lost my scanner lead! :? hahaha Im so impatient! :oops:

congrats on team blue hun :cheer: xxxxxx

thanks girls. We are so excited to be in blue team :cheer:

Yay. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks for your PM earlier. So exciting that you are team blue. :D The scan sounds like it was lovely.

Only just seen this! :oops: Congratulations on team blue :cheer: I dont blame you for not being able to wait for the NHS one!

Ah a little boy, congratulations. Don't know how I'm gonna wait until my due date to find out if we're blue or pink!!!!

Awww! congrats on the team blue!! :cheer:
and glad you had a nice scan!!! :hug:

thanks girls. I couldn't wait for my NHS scan since everyone started announcing their teams in the past two weeks.. I got so impatient :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back