Had my 20 week scan today...

Rachaellius

Reaction score
And i'm still team yellow :yellow: :lol:

Went really well apart from sister really annoying me, infact she's just really been grating on me for the last few weeks now! She lives far away most of the year at uni but in the holidays she goes to stay with my mom and step dad. But she's just one of these people that sits on her bum all day and does naff all! Waits for my mom to get back from work and my mom cooks her tea, does all her washing etc! And then my sister will just get in the way when my mom wants to spend time with my step dad.
I went to go and see my dad last night with my sister and for the whole two hours we were there all she spoke about was baby names!!! She did my head in, everyone i liked she hated and then just kept coming up with ludicrous names and then moaned at me about when i want to take my maternity leave!

And today, the day i've been looking forward to for weeks she had to go and spoil. My OH couldnt come to the scan because he only started a new job yesterday so i took my mom instead who and of course because my sister is staying and does nothing all day she wanted to come. First of all she was just in a bad in mood in general, then she nearly made us late because she wasnt ready in time! I got there to find that her hair wasnt even dry!!! Luckily i cheered up quite a bit when we got into the scan :) but then as soon as we came out of the hospital she started going on about how ugly newborn babies are!!! She makes me so angry sometimes, and the fact that my mom never says anything to her either. I think she's a bit scared of her tbh, my sisters very arguementative and moody!!!

Anyway enough moaning sorry, i had to vent she's just really been frustrating me since she's been back.

On a much much happier note, the scan went very well and baby is normal size, heartbeat was good and he/she is such a wriggler. It looks in the photo like he/she is sucking his/her thumb :)
The sonographer said aswell that she was trying to get a look at the face to check for a cleft lip, but baby was being very uncooperative and putting his/her hand infront of his/her face :) was soooo cute! She said the lip looked fine though :) although i don't think it would have made a difference to me tbh so long as there were no underlying problems obviously. Just a bit gutted there are no more scans now! I want more!!!!!!!

Anyway sorry for the essay! Here's a pic of baba at 24 weeks and 4 days :D

xxx

278593_10150344292070041_743210040_10095898_7104426_o.jpg

Gorgeous pic. And as for your sister, she sounds very immature and needs to grow up. Glad all was well. :)xx

Aww brilliant pic! Glad all is well :) I noticed your ticker says 20+4.. does that mean you've been put forward 4weeks? xx

Oh my gosh i do not know why i put 24 weeks!!! I'm very sleep deprived lol is all i can say but no am 20 weeks and 4 days sorry. Would have been nice to be brought forward though ;)
xx

Haha I can understand :lol: Baby brain is a real thing! Sorry about your sister, she does sound a bit ignorant :hug: xx

So glad your scan went well and baby is fine :) Your sister sounds a bit spoilt to me, a bit of a talking to wouldn't go a miss me thinks! Especially since u r pregnant u can blame hormones if she doesn't like it!! We are due 3 days apart-how exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back