Early scan on Monday

lillie

Reaction score
Well, my spotting has continued up to and including today so I went to see my GP. She booked me in for an early scan on the 21st.

I'm behind a bit on my dates, I'm actually 5 + 4 so hopefully there will be a heartbeat by Monday.

I'm very nervous about it, last time I went to the scan unit I had bad news. Its going to be a long week...

thinking of you lillie i know its hard but try and relax till then and keep us posted on how you are getting on. big hugs xx

I will be routing for you Lillie on monday- hope everything is just fine in there , you going to RB? X

I will keep everything crossed for you hun. It's almost weds so thats another day down :)

I will be routing for you Lillie on monday- hope everything is just fine in there , you going to RB? X

Yep - same place I had my ultrasound and D&C, so not looking forward to that! I seem to be copying you so fingers crossed I also get a good result!

Thanks for your support girls. I couldn't stop myself and took another test. A really strong line appeared almost immediately so that's good news right?

Good look Lillie, i have my early scan on Friday, last time i went for one i also had bad new so know how you feeling. Fingers crossed for us both and everyone else in same position.

Keep postive and try not to stress too much (I should take my own advise too) lol
xx

I have spent the whole morning crying about the scan tomorrow. I've never been so nervous about anything.

I'm lurching between thinking it will be fine and thinking its all over. This time tomorrow I'll be sat in the waiting room - christ knows how I'm even going to manage to get out the car.

Sending hugs and I'll be thinking about you. Try not to stress too much, it'll just make time go slower. Keep busy if you can. :)
xxxxx

Good luck today babe x thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back