Had my 24 week midwife this morning

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
And all is well!

Hb good (once she found it - and I got kicked for letting her do it!), wee normal, bp normal, Pip is measuring a little bigger at 25 weeks but she isn't worried about it as still normal.

Got my MATB1 form too!

Next appt at 28 weeks so will be in tri 3!!!! :shock:

That's good glad appointment went well ! That's what I'm dreading at my 25 week appointment mw not finding hb straight away as I have an anterior placenta

Glad to hear all is well! :)

I'm going with Pip to see my midwife this afternoon :p
:)

mummy2b I have an anterior placenta, have my 24week appt next wednesday.
Glad all went well and Pip is good =D xx

Glad alls ok got my 24wk one on fri xxx

:lol: I'm glad all is well. I love my fornightly trips to the midwife as I get to hear the heartbeat everytime. Its amazing but the little bee is getting to big to hide now.

Glad all was good, I still have over a fortnight till mine. It seems like a very long time between 20 week scan and 25 week check (my 25 week is with GP as well for some reason so I haven't seen my midwife since 16weeks and won't till 28 weeks).

wow 2 week ahead thats briliant, guess they dont actually move ur date its just a big baby is it?

No cos babies can measure eiher 2cm under or over ur weeks and be within normal range. So at 23 weeks I could be 21 or 25cm and still be classed as normal.

If Pip measures big all of the way through I will have to have a growth scan as it means Pip will probably be a chunk of a lad :D

The midwife measured your bump?? She didn't measure mine and said they don't until week 28! I thought it was week 24 as that's what I've read, and she said the government regulations were 26 weeks but that they for some reason I don't remember do it at 28 weeks..

Yeah it was my 24 week check a week early. She didnt mention anything about it - just measured me.

hm.. strange. Cause I asked since I was expecting her to do it! But nope... not until next visit at 28 weeks..
Oh well.. She said the uterus was in the right hight and such so I guess that's good enough..

But I wanted her to measure my belly!! :p
Jealous now..

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111