25 Week Midwife

Bloom

Reaction score
I just had my 25 week check up which was great i have to have GTT which i knew anyway im measuring 23 on the fundal height which was fine as i was worried as she was very small at 20 week scan.

I got my MATB1 form and ive been put down for classes in March so all in all great appointment. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can I ask how long this appointment was as I only have a 15 min appointment and it sounds likeyou had a lot done.

B X

Glad it went well :D I don't see midewife till 28 weeks cos it's my second

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
totally of subject- oo 25 weeks :) u will be in 3rd tri soon how exciting :cheer:

I know the weeks are rolling on now. :shock:

Becs 15 mins should be long enough i guess it depends how much you ask but i was only in there about 15 mins so i wouldnt worry there not going to ask you to leave if there not done.

I had a midwife appointment today and I was in for less than 10 minutes. Not in a neglected, rushed or pushed out way, just we all know the drill now :D Blood pressure, fundal height, listen to heartbeat, blood results, any other questions? 15 mins should be just fine :hug:

Glad it went well hun, totally different to my appointment yesterday by the sounds of it! I also (in a completely spanny way) didn't get my MAT B1 form so that's being posted to me. Oh well.

debecca said:
P.S. 23cm means we're real bump twins :cheer:

Im catching up with you now my bumps going to be bigger than yours :moon: in a few weeks. :rotfl:

Bloom said:
debecca said:
P.S. 23cm means we're real bump twins :cheer:

Im catching up with you now my bumps going to be bigger than yours :moon: in a few weeks. :rotfl:

Nice big arse you've got there, love :rotfl:

The kids at school told me I was "well fat" today :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back