Buggeration!!

Maria1977

Reaction score
Well had my 22 week midwife check today and went fairly well. BP normal... was always high with DS. Urine normal... always had protein with DS... Measuring 24 weeks :wall2: Goddamit!

I'm so worried about polyhydramnios again and after she said I'm measuring ahead already am defo worried now, that would mean no vbac for me!

Know there's a long way to go, but pleeeeeeeeease don't let me get it again!!!

Good note though she found LOs HB straight away this time and baby sounds fine and dandy, was worrying with being so run down so yay!

xxxx

Oh crikey that's a worry. What did your midwife say about it? Could it just be that (apparently!) you're meant to be bigger generally with a second baby??

I hope everything turns out ok xx

Hope everything turns out ok for you honey and it's not what you had before :hugs:

xx

Oh crikey that's a worry. What did your midwife say about it? Could it just be that (apparently!) you're meant to be bigger generally with a second baby??

I hope everything turns out ok xx

It's not something that would generally get picked up until after 25 weeks - according to the sonographer last week when I asked about fluid levels!!

But the consultant I saw in January and the midwife today say that some peoples bodys just deal with pregnancy in certain ways so that can't rule it out happening again. Baby was measuring bang on for dates last week so guess I'll have to wait and see.

4 weeks and I got back for my next check up!!

Oh hon, 4 weeks is a long time when you're worrying. I'm keeping everything crossed for you x

Thanks Elmo.

I know they allow 2cm either way when measuring but just hope this isn't the slippery slope back to what happened before.

Nothing I can do about it though so just gotta put it out of my mindxxxx

i never got measured at my 22 week appointment, should i have? x

i never got measured at my 22 week appointment, should i have? x

No, don't think they usually start til around 25 weeks but both my pregnancies I have carried big and both times same midwife has just wanted to see what I measure I think. With DS I was bang on though, but this time 2cm ahead already!!

I look more pregnant than I am and everyone comments on it, makes me really annoyed for some reason lol

Hopefully its all ok and I have my fingers crossed for you! Sorry you have to wait another 4 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back