Had my 12 week scan!!

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Had my scan yesterday it was amazing! has any of you had the combined screening test yet, i had my blood taken this morning and should get my results within a week, they didnt tell me wether i was high or low risk from the scan!

Was sooooo happy to see bubba, it was upside down at first and i saw a little nub so now convinced its a little boy, the sonographer was telling me about the nub theory and didnt correct me when i kept saying he??? so we will have to wait and see if im right! they also put me forward by 3 days so my due date is now 3rd of November!!! x x x x

Oooooh yay!!! Congrats x so glad bubs is ok x I decided not to get the screening tests done so I can't help you there! x Ooooh will be exciting to find out at 20 week scan if you are finding out x

:yay: it's amazing seeing them for the first time :)

Cool hon!

I had the combined test too- you get a letter within 2 weeks or a call within 3 days if high risk I think.

Well done, so glad your scan went well, I will be curious to know what the results look like as this is something I was going to have done.

Aw glad everything went well! It's so amazing seeing them for the first time xx

Congratulations!!!

Same due date as me, they put me back 5 days at my scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back