had cervical lENGTH SCAN TODAY AND DONT NEED NO MORE YAYYYYYYY...ALSO GOT 2 PICS

wrennie

Reaction score
AS Title says no more cervical length scans needed wooo hooo :) I also got to see my buba again and Got 2 free pics and bubs was just perfect ...Did not ask Gender as were staying Yellow but...If anyone wants to take a guess for fun then please feel free :) Im 17 weeks xxx

Attachments

• buba 16+6 1.jpg
    buba 16+6 1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 22
  • buba 16+6 2.jpg
    buba 16+6 2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 16
:rofl: I honestly thought we were gonna get pics of your cervix for a moment then :shock:

Bubs looks gorgeous hun xxxxxxxxx

Hahahahahaha ......Na dont think you wanna see that was bleurghhhh lol ...Thank you hun xx

Does everyone have a cervical length scan, this is something ive not heard of x

No Hun...I had treatment on my cervix last August for cin3 so I had to have a few scans on cervix to check the length was not too short which if it was would mean a stitch put in to prevent premature labour Hun xx

oh ok thanks and congrats xxx

Aww lovely pic. I,ve never heard of cervical length scan either, but good to hear to don,t need any more.

And I guess girl. Xx

Thank you Ladies :) I was told Nub was not visable in these pics By a tech , Looks like my baby Just dont want Mummy to know lol, But Its still fun guessing :)..My 13+1 scan I put up on here and got Girl Guesses from that but we dont mind Im blessed to have Both Gender just a healthy bubs is all we ask xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back