Green Bean is here :-) 26/03/2008 18:47

well done hun

just read the bit about watching ur bum to my other half, he was horrified, men! i better hope they dont have to do that with me :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:
WOW! what a story! great read!! and you did make me giggle... 'bum-hole watching' heeeheee

congratulations MM on your baby boy! :D

I thought my 9lb 12oz was bad you need a medal hunni! :hug:

Amazing birth story hun! Welldone :hug: :hug: :hug:

I also told my OH about the bumhole watching and the pooh to prepare him, he thinks its the sort of thing that'll happen to me :lol:

Well done and congratulations :cheer: 10lb 12oz :shock: Bum hole watching and head head head :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congratulations, had to laugh at your bum hole observations!!!

:shock: :shock: wow.... reading that made me feel like i was actually there!!! congratulatins on the birth of your baby boy, enjoy him!

YAY what a great story! He's HUGE!! and TEETH!!

:shock:

Aaawwwwwwwww what a wonderful wonderful birth story that is mm!!!!
I laughed and cried my way through that, so pleased you're so pleased with the birth :D Very very best wishes, George is a great name too :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wow! What an amazing birth story! What a brave lady!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Lucyx :hug:

monster_munch said:
and all I could think was that GB looked nothing like DD did when she was born. I'm very odd!

That's EXACTLY what I thought when lil miss was born... So we both must be odd :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Congratulations hun.... can't wait to see green beans piccies.. :D

congrats! :cheer: :cheer: can't believe you escaped with only a graze! I thought you'd be torn in half! :lol:

Thanks for sharing yopur scary but amazing birth story- you give hope to us all that even though it's tough you can get through it.

I love the name you chose but :shock: :shock: to the teeth!!!!

Congratulations! What a great story too, you have a way with words :D Welcome to big boy George xx

Great birth story :D Congratulations on the arrival of George :cheer: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back