GTT Results are in and.....

sorry to hear that vix dont be too daunted the testing is easy i follow the diet and test twice daily and have been fine depending on your levels weather your be on insulin or not the diet is quiet easy tho and i enjoy it good luck with nurse mine is lovely and you can ring as often as you need xxx

Awwww you could both be holding your lo's next week! Or even this weekend!!!!

Bless you vix! I don't know much about it but I'm sure they will lookafter you xx

Im being induced thursday!! :D you nervous? Im very nervous ! x[/QUOTE]

JUst wanted to say goodluck hun...hope it all goes ok...not long to go now hey :) xx

Sending you loads of hugs viks....hope it all goes ok and it not too high xx

Im being induced thursday!! :D you nervous? Im very nervous ! x

JUst wanted to say goodluck hun...hope it all goes ok...not long to go now hey :) xx[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! :) yep, this time next week il have two little boys to run around after!! x x

My DD was 6lb 5oz! And I went naturally! Is that really tiny? Lol!

Let us know what the diabetes nurse says vix!

Nicci-are you being induced this Friday?

My SIL's lo was 6lb2 and two months on he's still tiny hehe im from a family of big'un's so it probably just small to me :)

Yep and cant wait! I know its not ideal but the last week or so i seem to have this really bad back/pelvic pain and can barely walk, that im im sooo excited about meeting this lo :)

So so so nervous but a little excited at the same time!! hehe, will be holding our babies soon :) hope it all goes well for you xxx

My DD was 6lb 5oz! And I went naturally! Is that really tiny? Lol!

Let us know what the diabetes nurse says vix!

Nicci-are you being induced this Friday?

My SIL's lo was 6lb2 and two months on he's still tiny hehe im from a family of big'un's so it probably just small to me :)

Yep and cant wait! I know its not ideal but the last week or so i seem to have this really bad back/pelvic pain and can barely walk, that im im sooo excited about meeting this lo :)

So so so nervous but a little excited at the same time!! hehe, will be holding our babies soon :) hope it all goes well for you xxx

:) we sure will!! Hope all goes well for you too hun! And it doesnt take as long as iv heard it doesss! xx

Well I've got to go to hospital to get a test kit tomorrow and to go through a diet with me it would explain my sudden weight plummet apart from being pregnant though lol x

Its not too bad really, i didnt realise but i was drinking so much sugary drinks and freeze pops, i cut them out and realised i dont eat that much sugar anyway so my levels aren't high often. It just makes you more aware of what you eat. It is a bit annoying sometimes ie. when that scone is calling you from the fridge . . hehe

Watch out for KFC they will make your levels high!!

Well i have to admit i just had a dominos (i know i know but im tired?!?! lol) will see how high my sugars are in 1 hour and let you know if they're high!! :( xxx

Sorry to hear that hun but at least they know how to treat it and sort out you and your baby's care from now on xx

Well I won't be seeing my regular midwife anymore she was the one I had when I was pregnant with Jacob so I know her very well, I have to see a consultant for every appointment now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back