sugar in my wee - nice!

carlyr874

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - just checking something with you all really, I had sugar in my wee at my check-up this week, I have had a GTT earlier in the pregnancy which was fine. I just wondered if anyone else has had this as a 1 off and it not be gestational diabetes? xx

I know I now have GD but had sugar in my wee several times early on in the pregnancy before my 28 week GTT which came back normal. It does happen sometimes did your mw/doc say anything about doing another GTT?

Hey Mik -yeah they said if it happens again they may repeat the GTT - she said it was only a little bit and thinking back I had a bowl of cheerios for breakfast just before I went - they turn out to be really high in sugar i didn't realise! It's never happened before I hope it's normal next week xx

I had a trace of glucose in my pee a couple of weeks ago, midwife took bloods to check stuff but I've not heard anything so I presume all is ok.... I had been over indulging in the sugary things over xmas so could have been overload on my body!

Since having my GTT test Ive had glucose in my sample as well on a number of occasions but they dont seem bothered by it, its been recorded as 1.1 glucose and Ive also had traces of protein but my BP has been fine

hi i have had traces in my water x 4 times now,not continually though once there was once there wasn't and so on,last visit it was clear so hopefully it will stay that way! :pray:

Thanks for your replies ladies - I feel a bit more re-assured now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back