• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grrrrrrr!!!!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
Been using huggies nappies with Rubie for the past few days with no problems at all until today :|
I have been having to change her every hour and not just her nappy but her clothes as well because she is soaked through :x
Think i will be sticking to pampers from now on :wall:

I found Pampers much better.
Hugges I found left hard little crumbs almost in my little girls nappy. I took ages to get all that stuff off.

i never got on with huggies with beth neither its either me or the nappies are just crap :lol:

that's so funny bacause i am the complete opposite! i hate use huggies and have only had leaks when i've used the odd pampers! :lol:

I find that Huggies leak (although I have had 2 pampers leak this week). I think most people who use Huggies have a boy and most Pampers users have a girl. Correct me if I'm wrong.......

I don't like pampers, I was constantly changing Nathan when I tried these :? Have no problems with huggies :)

Yea my sister has a little boy and she prefers Huggies and I have a girl and Pampers work better for me.

I had a nightmare with Huggies and never had a problem with Pampers. Maybe it is a boy/girl difference?

I used pampers active fit till they changed the baby dry recently then used them. But I also get on well with George Asda nappies but the last pack I have bought which is allegedy new and more flexible dont stick properly and have fallen off a few times.

So for a girl pampers it is.

when i have had that problem i have taken the nappies in that dont stick and got a free packet. it works on home brands dont know about pampers etc

I prefer Huggies to Pampers anyday. I find i have to change her more often in pampers. I mainly use tescos and i think they are better than all of them! I hate George nappies they seem to leave bits all over her bum, seem to gone down hill since Jess was a baby cos i used them all the time then.

the thing is i can understand wanting to keep your baby dry when they are little, but surely the idea is that when they are able to get about, is to potty train them. if the nappies are keeping them so dry, there is no incentive for them to get clean. liam hates having a dirty bum, so we will try him when he gets to one.

Talking about potty training my daughter took her first poo in her potty today :D I'm so proud of her I bought some knickers from Asda and am planning to keep her in them in the house for a few weeks then once she's used to not having nappies on to let her wear them outside.

i'm also with pampers - huggies gave hassan rash on his tummy and leaked all the time! the new pampers stretchy ones are brill!!

i think i used huggies with kurt and had no problem though im not 100% sure was a few years ago now :rotfl:
think im gonna stick rubie in pampers from now on just rather miffed as i have 4 packs of newborn huggies sat in the bedroom :roll:
Im going to be ringing huggies tomorrow to complain although they only send you out vouchers to cover the cost of them but from what i can remember you can use them on all kimberly clark products :think:
pampers are the same if you ring them and complain they will also send you vouchers to cover the cost of them :wink:

lauramum01 i found that the activefit leaked with beth i stuck with the baby dry and have had no probs since - i cant remember the last time i had a leaky nappy from beth! :D

yep i agree Sarah! pampers baby dry!! huggies are crap, i find the always leak and they swell up really quick when they are wet so not all that absorbant!!

well i rang up huggies this morning and had a moan :lol: they are sending me out vouchers to cover the cost of them as apparently it sounds like a manufacturing fault :roll: also said that if i have any problems with the other packs that i have got to ring them and they will send me vouchers for the cost of them too - like im gonna be buying huggies again :evil:
just hoping they can be used on other kimberly clark products :pray:

I used huggies for one day I think before I switched to pampers they were useless, leaked as soon has he had them on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back