• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huggies nappies grrr

I despise huggies, LO leaked in them all the time. Best for us are pampers active fit for night shifts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Campbell leaks through all nappies in the night except pampers comfort dry...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I hate huggies ones and twos and use supermarket brands I get less leaks but use huggies super dry for my eldest and never had any problems.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Agree huggies are awful. We only had some as had £2 off voucher so bought 1 pack. Just for Bums are way better and we never had any problems. You can actually see they have double the line in them unlike huggies.

Glad its not just us x

Yep Isla leaks in Huggies and we have a cupboard full of them! Much prefer pampers.

Anyone tried supermarket own brands? My friend swears by boots own - she's gonna give me a couple to try xx

Yep Isla leaks in Huggies and we have a cupboard full of them! Much prefer pampers.

Anyone tried supermarket own brands? My friend swears by boots own - she's gonna give me a couple to try xx

We have used both Tesco and asda and both are really good! :)

We used the tesco ones in hospital and they are great

Have you got right size? Maybe u need bigger if leaking? I like huggies :)

Have you got right size? Maybe u need bigger if leaking? I like huggies :)

ye its right size, hes still in 1's as hes tiddly. maybe they do work for some

used the pampers last night, no leaks and nice long sleep :) xx

I had this problem with huggies and like you bought lots on offer :( I always use pampers and had no leaks since :)

Huggies can come up slightly bigger than pampers so maybe that's the issue x

I find the pampers give off a smell when they are wet/dirty but I've had only a few leaks really and that's vos I left her overnight.

I'm gonna crack out the Huggies soon cos I have them in size 2

I found that pampers we're miles better for H when she was a wee baby, now she's seven months I've switched to Huggies. The bigger Huggies seem to be better for her rolling and moving about x but they leaked a lot when she was little xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We use Huggies here in Oz and when we came back to the UK when A was 4 months, we bought a load of Huggies thinking they'd be the same! Oh, how wrong we were! They were paper thin and the wee went straight through them, all through her clothes and on to her bed sheets! I couldn't believe how many nappy changes I needed to do in the night!
We ended up using Pampers and even used some Tesco own brand ones which were miles better!
Aussie Huggies nappies are by far the best...I'd be tempted to ship a load over when we next come home!

I also hated huggies they leaked everytime when tegan was a baby! Now she's older there not as bad xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Just thinking huggies should see this lol! A load of others have been mentioned as Dave, but huggies seem to be shite, feel like they should know, seeing as they advertise them as non leak! Great advice for me though so thank you all :) * mental note, avoid huggies like the plague*

Last edited:
Hey,
I'm not a fan of Huggies, when we did use them I found you had to do them up quite tight. With the sticky flaps touching if you know what i mean. We use Pampers Actifit, and get on really well with them...they have Olympic memorabilia ones now with the flag and team GB written on the lol lol xxxxx

Hated huggies leaked every time! We used Just for bums (kiddicare.com) only just trying Pamers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back