Nappy nightmare...help!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom's nappies have started leaking or even bursting in the night!
Last night he woke up crying at 4am and was soaked through. I had to change his nappy/vest and grobag.
I don't want to have to start waking him up to change his nappy.
I'm using Pampers Babydry. They're supposed to last for 12 hours.

Anyone got any ideas?

Mum suggested putting two nappies on but that sounds daft to me. And hot too.

Please help! I want my little boy sleeping all comfortably not in a pool of stinky wee. xxx

I've just been having a look for disposable booster pads but no joy.

A bit :puke: but how about some kind of Tena lady/incontinence pad as a booster? A bit cooler than double-nappying?

I have been experiencing the same problem for the past week... poor baby waking up at 5am soaked through and sad. Never had a problem with Pampers baby dry before so don't know what changed (well, apart from there being more wee :think: !). Anyway, I switched to Tesco own brand 2 nights ago and (fingers crossed) all appears well and the wee is now contained...

lisa&alex said:
put a flannel inside his nappy..

I did think of a folded terry but methinks Lucy's not a cloth washer! :lol:

Id probably say maybe just try a few different brands? Ive not had a problem with pampers on a night yet touch wood but maybe now tom is moving alot in his sleep there just not up to the job? Maybe try some styles (i.e pull ups, flexi baby)??

Is he ready to go up a size? Thats happend to Dan quite a few times (nightmare!) and we've just gone up to the next nappy size which has always seemed to work. Also we use huggies superdry at night which are suppose to last up to 12 hours. On the whole they are pretty good at getting through a night!

huggies superdry ! they're not great as a everyday nappy ( bulky) but we use them at night and they go the full 12 hours !!!! there's brilliant , but do end up bulky but his bottie is always dry !

We use huggies superdry at night too - or Asdas own. Pampers leaked awfully on Phoebe, even during the day, let alone at night!

having the exact same problem...
I now change her at midnight, and she STILL leaks come 7am. Im also at a loss at what to do :wall: :wall: :wall: Ive tried the double nappy thing and it dosent work - the bottom one gets so big its pulls the other one off anyway.
I feel as shes only 14 months old now... imagine what itgs going to be like in 6-12 months time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with the others. We use huggies superdry.

xxx

Misslarue said:
Is he ready to go up a size? Thats happend to Dan quite a few times (nightmare!) and we've just gone up to the next nappy size which has always seemed to work. Also we use huggies superdry at night which are suppose to last up to 12 hours. On the whole they are pretty good at getting through a night!

ditto luke leaked a few times and we went up a size just at night. in the day he has 4+ active fit pampers but at night he wears size 5 babydry pampers no problems - worth a try xx

Thanks girls!
Tom's already in size 5 nappies for day and night. I will try the Huggies and see if I can get 5+ for night-times.
Failing that, I'm going down the flannel/Tena lady route as long as you lot don't remind my son of this on his 18th birthday!
xx

I use pampers or Tesco's own nappies. Didn't get on with huggies at all.

I sometimes have this problem with pampers babydry and Chester is only 3 months!! :wall: :wall: we bought about 10 boxes of babydry when I was preg tho!! :wall: :wall:

I've heard good things about tesco nappies so might give them a go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back