Grrrr some people!!!

I second what you all said!! I'm loving every minute of knowing there's a little baby in my tummy and like Loula said my appetite wasn't huge before getting pregnant but at the moment I'm appreciating my food sooooo much!!
Who gives a crap if we put a little weight on, I'll be getting it off after and have a beautiful baby to show for it.
I actually went off on one at one of my friends last night cos he kept going on about my bum getting fat (which I might add hasn't!!) and I just flipped. The hormones have started!!! Lol xx

Now I hope no one takes offence to this but I've had about 3 bigger ladies say to me since knowing I'm pregnant " ha ha you're gonna get fat, you're gonna get fat!!"
Now this is really pissing me off cos I'm a size 10 and always looked after myself and kept fit. I'm fully prepared to let my body do whatever it needs to do for a healthy baby but is it just me or is that really mean?
It's like because they are fat they are gonna get enjoyment out of me gaining weight to make themselves feel better!
I feel like turning round and saying no im pregnant you're just fat there's a difference!! But I'm not that bitchy!
Just needed to rant, that is all! Xx
And breath......

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

I lost alot of weight before xmas as i was going on holiday and got into a size 8 / 10 i have to look after what i eat and exercise at least 3 / 4 times a week to stay at that weight. At the moment i am dealing with issues knowing i am going to put weight on but i know once i hold my baby in my arms that the weight wont become an issue anymore and that it will fall off eventually as i am determined to make sure it does.

But, my sister!!! yes my SISTER! as always been alot bigger (fatter) than me and the first thing she said when i told her xmas day was.... wait for it... "for once your going to be fatter than me!" i am bitchy and i just said yes but ill have a reason to be fat!

I am so low on confidence as it is and i already see my body changing, i dont / we dont need reminding of it! i just know that at least we will have a a little miracle to show for it :)

Well I have to say my sister was also one of them! And she is also a lot bigger than me. She told me I could borrow her clothes!! X

Last edited:
I keep having my SIL come upto me, grabbing her belly and wobbling it at me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back