got my scan tomorrow!!!! - updated with picture

thanks everyone. :D

hubby is going to take the piccie to work tomorrow to scan and thenhe'll email it to me, then i can post it on here.

my 20 week scan is going to be on 13the feb and hopefully then we'll find out the sex.

can't stop grinning today!!!! :lol:

here's our little angel. you can see a little hand waving to the camera!!!!

ALittleLime.jpg

That's a really good scan photo. I hope mine comes out just as good. It's amazing to be able to see the baby so clearly.

Thanks for sharing delmesgirl :hug:

Sabrina

*Happy Christmas*

What a lovely picture delmesgirl - and gives me lots of hope tha I'm not just making it all up either (despite numerous symptoms and and no period since early October) and how exciting to be put further on!

I'm very jealous that you get a 20 week scan though - we can only pay to go private! 13th February is really soon as well!

Love

Valentine xxx

i know - it is really clear. my scan when i was expecting william came out really clear, so maybe i've just got a very conductive uterus!! :rotfl:
Or maybe it's just cos i had a really lovely sonographer. she took several pictures so that we could go through together at the end and pick the best one. :D

clare - i know, it does look older, but crown to rump was 6cm which put me at 12 weeks. i think just cos it's so clear it looks bigger. it's amazing though how much detail there is so early on.

valentine - how come you don't get a scan at 20 weeks? i thought everywhere did this as it picks up any anomolies, which can't be picked up at the earlier scan. you sound just like me with your worries. you're going to amazed at your scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back