got my scan tomorrow!!!! - updated with picture

delmesgirl

Reaction score
i'm so paranoid that there will be something wrong - i just can't believe that i would be lucky enough to not have a problem - i just don't do lucky!!!!

or even worse, they'll scan me and say "you stupid woman, you're not pregnant, you're just fat!!!"

i'm really excited about the scan, but scared aswell in case something is wrong :?

Good luck honey - I'll be thinking of you!

I have exactly the same (x 1000) fears about my scan - sometimes I feel so pregnant, other times, like just me. You are not alone!

Make sure you post tomorrow to let us know how you got on.

Love

Valentine xxx

Ah bless you !!! Good luck it will be FINE. You're gonna LOVE it its just the most amazing thing in the world!
I had a scan on Saturday at about 9 weeks (they scan you at every appointment here which is great) and bubba was 2.5cm and you could see the heart beating away like mad!!! Still very blob like tho I couldn't make out arms or legs yet.
Enjoy the scan and be prepared to get very emotional!! Big hugs let us know how it goes :hug:

Hi

How exciting, im sure all is fine,once you see your bean you will feel better
Katrina

hey good luck for your scan tomora

its great and like over the moon said really emotional i started crying when she showed me the heartbeat today but a wonderful feeling enjoy it :hug:

thanks everyone.

i bet i cry so much i won't be able to even see the screen. :lol:

hubby will have to describe it to me (that is if he isn't blubbing too!!!) :rotfl:

Definitely let us know how you go hon, you and me are at the same stage and mine is Friday (can't wait) xxxxx Love hearing about peoples scans!

Good luck tomorrow. :hug: Please do come back to tell us all about it.

Sabrina
x

hey hun dont worry you will be fine, good luck tommorrow and let us know how it goes. Take care :hug: :hug:

good luck hun and let us no how it all goes cant wait to see some piccys :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh my god!!!! it was amazing!!!!!

i've got a real baby in there with arms and legs and a heartbeat!!!! could just about see the screen through my blurry tearful eyes :lol:

will try and get the piccie on here for you later.

oh, and i'm also a week further than i thought which puts me at 12 weeks 3 days and now have a new due date of 1st July. which means i'm past the 12 week worry stage and can start shopping !!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

wow - so pleased for you :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

scans are just amazing aren't they - cannot wait for my next one!

Have fun shopping - I cannot wait to spend some cash on the baby... problem is there is sooooo much to choose from out there!

congratulations! So exciting! Roll on Friday (my 12 week scan) xxx Thanks for sharing! :dance:

really pleased everyhting went well for your scan today, and how great you've already made the 12 wk mark :)

think of all the sale bargains you can get for bubs now :cheer:

Glad everything went well hun :D :hug:

The scans are amazing, especially the very first one

Have they given you a date for your 20 week scan?

Aww that's great news Delmesgirl :)

Even better that you are now 12+ weeks. That's a big relief isn't it?

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sabrina

ps. Good luck for your scan tomorrow Glow! :hug:

That's brilliant hun I am so pleased for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back