Podgy

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I'm not saying I was tiny before I got pregnant, but I don't look pregnant at the moment I just look podgy. I just want to say to people, not getting fat just pregnant. I have a bit of a tyre now round my waste, and I feel bad when I eat crap but that the only thing that stops me from feeling sick. I just can't wait to tell people.

lol i think we all feel this way huni! im big anyway and keep thinking no one will ever know im pregnant as il only ever look fat!!! x

I was a bit podgy before getting pregnant so the bloat that I had just made me look like I have gained loads of weight. Was told yesterday by someone at work who knows, that I am starting to look more round and have what looks like a bump. I am only 11 weeks so have a feeling I am going to be massive!

Definitely looking more podgy than pregnant... don't like to look in the mirror too much these days as I find it really depressing :( Also eating more junk food than I ever used to. Weird tho that I have lost three pounds since my booking appointment - but am just so much fatter... not liking it at all. Belly sort of flops over my trousers now :( :( :(

My belly does that too Nic36 and so do my hips haha.
You will look 'pregnant' soon littlemuffin, youll just 'pop' over did i did with both my other pregnancies and you think 'where did this bump come from?' :)

My belly does that too Nic36 and so do my hips haha.

It's like flab though - not a proper bump... just pure fat... thank Goodness I'm not going anywhere I need to wear a bikini this year! :) !!

so it mine haha since having my 2 kids my stomache is aweful, stretchmarks, 4 rolls of pure flab haha x

Aww... at least you've got an excuse and two lovely littlies to show for it! :)

i'm only 6 weeks pregnant, but feel like i've put on a stone around my gut, it's a bit embarissing, coz it's deffinatley rolls.... i've resorted to hoodies already.. i'll be rolling around in a sleeping bag when im 4 months at the rate i'm going!!!!.. so depressing!

i am definitley showing now, can't suck my belly in anymore ( check bumpypics thread ) It is starting to look rounded but in my clothes i just look like i have been eating all the pies, especially since I lost over a stone before I got pregnant and was loving my new flat tum! Oh well lol

Snap lynette! I lost 2 and a half stone, went from a size 16 to an 8! Now I'm in a 10 in maternity clothes! No hiding my bloating/bump!

i just think someone out there does not want me to have the body I dream of, oh well lol I worked really hard too, wow you went from a 16 to an 8! I was a 10 at smallest back to a 12 now lol. Cheeky little bubba making plenty of room for itself i think haha

Well at least I have lots of room for Pip to grow into! Lol! Hopefully won't have too many stretchmarks as I've already stretched my skin! Pip doesn't have to do that for me!

yeah my belly as flat as it was is still jubbly from being bigger, all the better to house a baby eh? I think we knew what we were doing after all haha x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back