WHY!!!

missac

Reaction score
Has anyone else notuced that when you meet people that know you are pregnant they say hello and they stare at your tummy? I went to a wedding last night with all my husbands work colleagues and they spent ages staring at me and saying "your looking well" whilst nodding to my tummy! I got quite emotional and nearly cried bacause I feel that it is just fat, not baby as I am only 10 weeks, husband says I am not fat and that it is a baby bump but then he wouldn't dare say anyhting else! :rotfl:

LOL I know what you mean, had that when I was pregnant with Damien! We haven't told hardly anyone this time so waiting for the looks :lol:

Oh that was the most frustrating thing ever! Before I was starting to show properly I always felt people were checking me out, always WOMEN!!! What was worst was when people touched my stomache and really they were just touching my cocktail belly, I mean the baby was a micro dot :lol:

I have had this too - i actually find it quite awkward. Usually I get people looking at me when we tell them, and then them still looking at me - not saying anything - just looking at me, then saying - whens the baby due, when you tell them they say - oh so your still quite early then - and then they check out my belly.

everyone who talks to me now talks looking at my belly :rotfl:

Suppose it's better than them looking at your boobs??
Half my mates (who know me for always complaining I have no boobs) used to tell me how big they were when I was pregannt with Damien, that was the give away if you hadn't seen the bump :lol:
Wonder when they will get bigger this time?

I have had the, oh so your still quite early thing as well, you feel like saying just p155 off!!!! Mrs Hormone strikes again!!!!!

Well i am only 8 weeks but I can tell you I do sport a little bump already..i say it's because this is my 4th pregnancy and not just fat. lol... besided. I think it's great. a little life in there, getting bigger all the time. look all they want i don't mind! lol pulling down baggy jumper now :lol: :fib: :wink: [/b]

someone actually said to me today ooh aren't you starting to show! How Bloody rude, I felt really fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back