Anyone starting to expand?!!

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel huge around my middle by the end of the day. Feeling like I want to undo my trousers!! There has def been a small bump forming over the last week, thought it was just bloating but it def doesn't go down! I'm a fitness and diet freak normally but since getting pregnant I just want to eat carbs carbs and more carbs! Can't stop thinking I'm fat rather than pregnant, it's taking a bit of getting used to. Not being in control of your body shape is quite scary. My now washboard flat stomach is no more but you know what I'm gonna love every minute cos it took a while to get here!

I started to notice a small bump at around 10 weeks too, and yes my trousers are also getting tight. I've always been a size 6/8 so I think maybe being small the bump is more noticeable earlier? I think Im gonna need some maternity clothes soon!

I must admit Im really surprised as this is my first and everone said I wouldnt start showing til around 16 weeks!

Yes I have a bump, have had one for over a week now and it doubles in size at night time lol.
I'm actually at the point now where if someone didn't know I was pregnant, they would quickly discover if they just looked lol.

I'm gona have to start buying maternity clothes too.

Its hubbys bday at the weekend and we're going for a meal on Sat night and I literally have NO idea wtf to wear :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

haha, you'll have to wear something loose like a dress or you will be unbuttoning your trousers at the table!

I think I'll have to buy something new, oh well lol x

yep, got a little bump and feel really bloated! x

I'm surprised it's started showing so early. Like you sy most people say you don't show til later with your first. Oh well girls were only gonna get bigger!! And jayjay what a good excuse to go shopping, have a lovely meal! Xx

I feel this huge pressure to have a nice neat bump too cos that's all everyone keeps saying that I'm gonna have!! I reckon at this rate I'm gonna be huge, I'm so hungry too!!

my nump started at 10 weeks too, also used to flucuate aswell morning and night x

I feel this huge pressure to have a nice neat bump too cos that's all everyone keeps saying that I'm gonna have!! I reckon at this rate I'm gonna be huge, I'm so hungry too!!

Everyone says that I'll just be bump because I'm so thin. But I have visions of me with a giant ass, fat face and thunder thighs lol.

Everyone says that I'll just be bump because I'm so thin. But I have visions of me with a giant ass, fat face and thunder thighs lol.

Beleive me you will expand, i was a size 8 and bump appeared quicker but also getting some lovely handles lol x

Fun times ahead then lol. X

Nevermind as the saying goes 9 months on, 9 months off (hopefully) lol. I'm just gonna enjoy every second! Xx

I'm starting to get a bump, I noticed it this week. Not sure exactly how far along I am(I think around 10 weeks) but I should find out Monday at my doctor appointment :) xxx

i'm definitely looking like I've eaten all the pies. I've only got to get to next wed (1st feb) for my dating scan and then I can tell work peeps...though I'm sure that some of them have guessed seeming I can't stop eating and I never really ate that much whilst in the office cos I'm normally on a diet! LOL

But even though I'm getting bigger I'm still thinking the same as you all, thank goodness something is appearing and I'm loving every minute of it!!! :)
x

I am popping out a bit and I am sure my collegues are suspicious, I always ate well but it was all really well balanced meals.... at the moment the sickness has subsided but before I was just eating whatever I could keep down i.e Carbs!! I was complaining to hubby last night how uncomfortable I felt after supper.... I am a size 8 normally but grabbed the biggest PJ's I could find just to get me comfy, felt so good having no restriction! Regardless of how much I am consuming I am so pleased to see a little bump even if it is just podge at the moment.

I am facing facts I will put on weight, but that I can deal with. Just staying away from the scales at the moment because numbers just mess me up!! x

i havent got the bump at the bottom, just very hard. i noticed ive put my baby weight on further up as before i fell pregnant i was working out 4-5 times a week and eating little. because now i am so hungry most of the time, i have noticed i have put the weight on i lost lol...

It's a reason to start loving our new curves though ladies, i have always been a cury even though i was a 10. ive always had a big bum and big boobs now im jus t gonna be round all the way around.. ill look silly at only 5ft tall!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back