grrrr at my epu!

hayels

Reaction score
so when i had my last mc one of the nurses who was treating me there told me when am next pregnant to get in touch with them and they will give me a early scan at 6 weeks to make sure every thing going ok. so rang them today and the women on the phone was horrid and she said they wont see me till 8 weeks and i shouldnt worry. shouldnt worry yer right how am i ment to not worry after 2 mc. grrr am so cross cos they woulnd see me but i guess there just doing there job. sorry to go on xx

Sorry Hayels, I guess thats the difference between certain staff members and others , they really should stick to one plan when speaking to people. Do you know the name of the lady who said it? Can you ring back and ask for her ? It must be so worrying for you.

How are you feeling, what are your symptoms like at the moment, are they reassuring you any?

^^^^^ worth trying to speak to someone else who might be more helpful. Also, would your GP refer you based on 2mc and what they said last time? Hope you do get a scan early to reassure you :)

i cant remember her name at all. i dont really have any symptoms which isnt helping. my boobs feel a bit sore and think am feeling a bit more sleepy but part from that i feel fine. its all just so worrying :(

The same thing happened me last time :( I was 5 weeks pg and had a mc 8 weeks previous and rang looking an early scan. I was told the same and then I cried :oooo: the tears must of worked because they gave me a scan the following week!

she just said today that there was no point incase they dont see any thing cos its to early so if i wait till 8 weeks they should defo see some thing. she was so rude i some times wonder why they do there job cos they all seem mega grumpy x

Hayels you know your hcg levels are rising as you took that clearblue with conception indicator test a few days ago and got a 2 to 3 weeks since conception, so all looking good there.

How many weeks are you Hayels?

What about a private scan?

i think am bout 6 weeks 3 days. i cant seem to find any were round here that does privet scans xx

I spoke to my mw (before my booking in) and explained my circumstances and all my worries x she was so helpful and offered to arrange me an early scan x x in the end I decided not to go for it but this might be an option for you? x x

thanks mamafy think that second 1 is bout half hour away which is good. xx

oh i think the first one is just down the rd. will have to try calling them tomoz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back