grrr

mrspc

Reaction score
Needed to get another bd today if we're playing by the rules of SMEP. But I've just got in, OH's leaving for work in an hour and his friend is here!!!!! Sure OH has done this on purpose, haha!

Oh well will try to squeeze in one for luck at weekend.

nb, Pos OPK was Wed am xxxxx

Grrrr indeed hun!

If my OH even suggests we skip BD'ing on the days we "need" to then I go mental....

Can you not get rid of his friend and have a quickie LOL

I would say if you have DTD on Wed's and Thurs you may be OK though?

xxxxxxxx

Thanks, love.

Couldn't get rid cos by the time I'd said Hi it was almost too late - Oh had to have some getting ready for work time too! I raced home from work thinking we could run straight up to bed! Would just love to have one month where I know I've done everything I can!

We bd day 8, day 10, day 12 (ewcm), day 13 (pos digi opk), day 14 (ov pains).

Today is day 15(Fri) no BD. Shall I try to do it tmrw? - will be a hassle but will do it if it might help. OH will be in at 4am, I need to go out around 1pm tmrw. Stupid shifts!!!!

Any thoughts?

are you a copper too?? i find the shift work is pretty difficult. Was on duty today and as its CD21 had to go to docs to get my blood test. Sgt was not impressed at having to slope off for an hour during shift.

also hate the fact that as soon as we find out we are pregnant, so does everyone else! As soon as i get put on light duties everyone will know what for....... so much for keeping it quiet for 3 months! x

oh and sorry to answer your question, BD as much as you can just now! it cant hurt and will give you the feeling that you have done all you can this month. No "what ifs" if you get a BFN x

No hun, I'm not - he is! I'm a teacher so I can't plan to take my take days off whenever I like. All this means that for the past 15 months we haven't had many that coincide with each other and my fertile days! It's so frustrating.

Harder for you though cos shifts must play havoc with temping, opk-ing and everything ttc! Just enjoy the light duties- fx you'll be there soon!

I've got an appt for GP next week - even that was hard to get so we could both be there. I expect I'll be getting my 21day bloods done next cycle :( Good luck with your results xxxx

I know exactly what you mean about shifts, my husband is a paramedic and therefore nights isn't an easy thing to contend with when ov'ing!

We only managed one bd this month on the day I got my + opk, don't know any ways around it!

Well neither me or my oh work shifts and some months we struggle to bd as much as we should with one thing or another!

Good luck for yor bfp and lots of baby dust

xx

We didn't bother if too fred and stuff at first but 15 months down the line I've decided we're do it come hell or high water!! In fact, I'm surprised I didn't make him come upstairs friend or not! :rotfl:

xx

Lol I must admit I need to drag him to the bedroom more and that is what I plan to do this month!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back