gone back a step i think

holly;

Reaction score
hmph.

i thought me and OH had been through this all and had me convinced he really wanted to start TTC and we've been keeping up with BD every other day as my cycles are abit random 31days up to about 37days.

he's always asking about my temp and everything and this morning said to me ' another BD day :wink: ' and i told him that todays a really good day as i think i'm really close to OV.. and has been in the mood for it all day.. has now decided actually he's not in the mood for it.

the only day i've said is actually probably really important to BD he's now not in the mood for it, has been all day up until about 10minutes ago :wall: i'm thinking the fact i said it was important to BD has had something to do with it. i said 'there's other months..' with an obvious upset tone and i just got 'yeah you're right' he's never not been in the mood!

:( i really thought we would have been in with a good chance this month and i think missing tonight could do it for us. he's out travelling down to his nans tomorrow and is out all day too, before driving hours back so won't be in the mood then either and i'm meant to OV monday :(

sorry, i needed a rant.
i really thought i'd got somewhere and now it's like we're going backwards. i want my BFP for my birthday.

oh hun, that could've been written by me a couple of months ago. it seems that when it doesn't really matter it's all fine but as soon as you get close to ov'ing the pressure to perform gets a bit much and things don't go according to plan. That happened with me and my hubby the month i was charting loads. we missed the prime time of bd'ing but because we'd done it a couple of days before and after we managed to catch it and i got my bfp!!

i found not telling my hubby was the best way! chart by all means but i'd stop telling him all about it and just bd as and when you both feel like you want to.

good luck! :hug:

HannahD said:
i found not telling my hubby was the best way! chart by all means but i'd stop telling him all about it and just bd as and when you both feel like you want to.
good luck! :hug:
i would agree with that. i act casual about TTC. He doesnt ask so i dont tell him. I do think they get under pressure when it counts.

i chat on here...works wonders!

he was asking about everything, s'why i've been telling him so much. maybe i'll hold back on it so much now.

thanks girls :)

i had to get it out of my system. i so really want a BFP for my birthday; so much is going on at home at the moment (has been for the past 2years!) and it's all been a bit crap and end of january everything is going to be sorted and new year.. new start.. a BFP for my birthday aswell would really be the best thing to happen for a long time.

we've been trying for the majority of the last 4 years now. sometimes it seems like he's only up for it when i'm due on/right after but not around ovulation.
last month i took to going upstairs at a random time (before bedtime) and getting dressed up or something random and normally he'd come upstairs if i'd been gone too long. it generally worked, the shock of the break in routine got him in the mood even if he'd not been earlier.
hope that helps. if not just tie him down :p
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back