quick moan...

mrspc

Reaction score
Indulge me in a little moan...

Am about an hour into 2ww and already feeling down! Waiting for OH to get in - he's 4 hours late from work. Got pos opk on Sun morning is it worth making him BD tonight or not? Already feel like we're out so got a serious case of cba. Roll on Friday and docs appt... sick of the whole thing. Boo hoo woe is me! :wink:

Sorry mrspc :hug:

If you got a +ive opk on Sunday then i wouldn't have thought that there would be much point in forcing bd as you probably aren't fertile anymore...

What i would suggest, however, is having sex anyway ;)

You sound like you just need a good old snuggle with hubby and if he's anything like my hubby it'll turn into sex because men don't just snuggle :oooo:

I made a point of telling hubby that i just wanted to kiss for a really long time recently and as it turns out, men don't just kiss either. It was really really nice to just have sex that happened for a change, even if it was a predictable outcome xx

oh, okay then :blush:

Will get a nice shower and put on sexy nighty and see what happens. OH has been out dealing with dead people s maybe he will just want to snuggle...

xxx

...dead people?! :shock:

Do i dare ask what he does for a living before he comes home to... touch you :oooo:

My sister was watching an autopsy recently and the stuff she told me was absolutely gross. Apparently they cut you from under your chin all the way down your middle to your stomach and then they pull the skin from under your chin up over your face and then they break open your ribcage and then they take all your organs out in one piece including your tongue :x

I think it's only fair that we are grossed out as a community :oooo:

So kind of you to share it with all of us :)

I've seen autopsy an the embalming process I found it really interesting being a nurse to actually visualise what goes where xx
When they're finished with autopsy they put all organs in a bag then stuff it all back in x

I think you should tell DW off too Scotch - the organs in a bag is way tmi :shock:

Someone always takes to too far ;)

Last edited:
Love this gore talk. I want to see an autopsy . I think i could perform one . I'm bad for wanting to see everything and the human body fascinates me.

Mrspc do tell what hubby does i'm intruiged. x

You should read post mortum reports they are actually very fascinating. I read quite a few as I am a solicitor and deal with road traffic accidents. It is crazy what they find out about a persons body after death has occurred. Gizzy xxx

Some people have such interesting jobs :)

My sister said that even if someone has their head bashed in, they MUST take out all the organs to check for signs of cause of death before opening up the head.

I'm not sure i could completely detach from thinking that someone out there is probably (hopefully) very upset that the person has died :( I don't think i'd like disfigured bodies either.

I'm not typically squeemish though. I think i'd cope, it just makes me sad.

My brother was cleaning in a morgue once (he works bank while at uni) and they opened up one of the drawers and one of his mates from school was one it!!! Died in a car crash :shock:

Last edited:
He's a policeman! He was on a long shift and just as he was coming home he had to go to two sudden deaths. One was a suicide and the other women just died in her chair - she had been off work with stress! There's not always someone who's upset, Lou, quite often he has to burst down someone's door because they've died and no-one has noticed for ages. Imagine the sights and smells of the decaying bodies or having to break the news to family members and then coming home to me saying we have to BD!

xxx

One of those things that you forget policemen have to endure :shock:

It's so sad that no one cares. I sometimes wonder whether a charity that organises families to "adopt" a lonely person into their home every xmas would be a good idea. They might even see each other during the year too.

There is something sexy about a policeman though ;)

One of those things that you forget policemen have to endure :shock:

It's so sad that no one cares. I sometimes wonder whether a charity that organises families to "adopt" a lonely person into their home every xmas would be a good idea. They might even see each other during the year too.

There is something sexy about a policeman though ;)

There are charities that do this. My mum has done this every year with a local charity for as long as I can remember. It's great fun for everyone involved

Hope ur feeling better mrspc xx
We tried to humour you with a random subject xx lol xx

Am much better thanks to you girls, love it when a thread gets random! Am going to try to have an enthusiastic 2ww inspired by Cosmic! Got GP Fri so won't be long until the truncheon and all other equipment starts getting investigated! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back