Bring on the weekend!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Ive got a lovely lazy four day weekend ahead of me - ive got monday and tuesday booked off work!!!! :cheer:

OH is going out tonight, and i doubt he will be back till 6am (whos blomming bright idea was it to keep the clubs open till 5am!!! grrr), so tomorrow im just going to my mums and leaving OH here with a stinking hangover :roll: .

Sunday, prob shopping and visiting family (my great uncle died the other day and i want to visit my nan - see how she is doing) :cry: . otherwise just a generally lazy day :cheer:

Monday - im meeting one of the girls from work for lunch with alice.

Tuesday - its OH's birthday (hence him going out tonight). So i think we are going to lakeside shopping and maybe out for dinner in the evening.

What has everyone else got planned for the weekend?

I'm hosting a dinner party for 9 people tomorrow :eek:

I only really started thinking about it today. Have been shopping and am going to make the dessert and soup tonight. Then tomorrow will frantically clean, cook and sort out the dining room. :lol:

Jo (Happy Chick) and her hubby and Ellie are coming over tomorrow! :cheer: :cheer:

Im making us a nice lunch cos we are also celebrating Ellies 9 month birthday! Then we are gonna go to Farmer Teds by mine. (Not a random Farmer called Ted but a play farm where you can feed the animals etc)

Then on Sunday we are going to our boat and having our first lesson on how to sail it on the Mersey! Im sooo excited!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well I am having my sister and her hubby (so weird calling him that :lol: ) over for dinner on Sunday - trying to decide if I will invite my Dad and his partner too :think:

Then on Saturday, I will do all my ironing and cleaning, then my mate is coming by at night for drinks and a chat :)

Minxy said:
I'm hosting a dinner party for 9 people tomorrow :eek:

I only really started thinking about it today. Have been shopping and am going to make the dessert and soup tonight. Then tomorrow will frantically clean, cook and sort out the dining room. :lol:

Your brave :lol: good luck!!!

hmmm not sure what im doing this weekend, bugger all hopefully although I know thats not gonna happen.
Although tonight Ive promised DH that im turning comp of and we gonna watch a film :doh: how am i gonna survive :shock: :rotfl:

Jen how exciting about your boat! :cheer:

I've got my lil bro coming up tonight for the weekend, can't wait as I haven't seen him for a few weeks and miss him all the time :hug: He's also fanstatic with Dan :cheer:

We were going to visit some friends tomorrow night but looks like OH is going to have to work all weekend :twisted: Major system crash at work, software to do with the stock markets. Something else I can blame on the credit crunch! :wink: :lol:

OH is working all weekend so i'm going xmas shopping on Saturday and baking the xmas cake on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back