Grrr AF

jenna

Reaction score
Whats your f***in problem you stupid b***h!! :x

Just worked out my next AF is due the week im on my holiday! :cry:

:hug:

I hope so. :( she might come early and suprise me.

nope just the next nine you ninny :D

having said that I hadn't had one for 12 months when I got preg with Josh :shock:

:hug: If i get pregnant and have a baby i dont care when she turns up after that. :cheer: Iv felt so rubbish the last few weeks iv hardly thought about TTC. Its only when im at work and have nothing to do i start getting all worked up. I was suposed to be taking a relaxed approach which im sure will work if i can do it!! :roll:

aww... shes a right cow that a.f :cry:

Hoping mine doesnt show up after the m.c...we've been bding like rabbits since we've been allowed :rotfl:

I inted to get an extremely large stick to keep a.f at bay :rotfl:

jenna said:
:hug: If i get pregnant and have a baby i dont care when she turns up after that. :cheer: Iv felt so rubbish the last few weeks iv hardly thought about TTC. Its only when im at work and have nothing to do i start getting all worked up. I was suposed to be taking a relaxed approach which im sure will work if i can do it!! :roll:

this is exactly how i am, at home or at weekend i am fine, dont really think about it, when i am at work and on here all day i cant stop thinking about it hee hee but i cant keep away from here :rotfl:

I've only just finished my first visit from AF in over 3 years and I've had enough of her already. I'd forgotten about the pain! Men have it soooo easy, why can't she go and bug them instead. :wall:

My AF's for the last 2/3 months havnt hurt at all :shock: I guess its just a spot of luck

Dreading mine..its the first one after the m/c :cry:

*Reaches for extra large pointy stick* :hug:

MaybeMummy said:
Dreading mine..its the first one after the m/c :cry:

*Reaches for extra large pointy stick* :hug:

You can borrow mine and use two :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members