Gross and weird!

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Don't judge me but I think I've developed a late craving.....

Sucking the foam from my memory foam mattress!!!!

I've been eyeing it up for weeks and resisted the urge just to duck my head down and suck it but gave in this morning! I think I might have to cut a tiny square out just to have for myself.

I used to chew the foam from jewellery boxes before I was pregnant but now I really want this mattress :-|

What could my body be lacking to want this? The feeling is overwhelming!!! At this rate we'll be sleeping on a square inch of foam soon!

Oh hun and it has a funny smell lol. You crack me up lol my friend had soap lol x x

Awwww that is strange hun, I hate the feeling of material in my mouth *shudders* Its hard to work out why your body would be craving that.........maybe you're lacking........foam? :lol: Enjoy!

x x x x

Lexus you're a legend for sharing this! For weeks and weeks I've been wanting to suck on a sponge soaked in water but yours is a whole other level!

Enjoy it!

xx

Oooh that's so strange!!! I have heard of people sucking on (bathroom) sponges - would that do as a replacement? Memory Foam matresses are awfully expensive!!! I have no clue what it could mean you need but apparantly it does mean you are lacking something so maybe ask midwife or doc??? You mattress muncher!!! LOL xxx

**Actually have just had a look online and it says it doesn't necessarily mean that your body is lacking in anything - it could just be a reaction due to stress or just one of those weird things that they can't explain - but best to see GP **

Last edited:
PMSL @ mattress muncher!!

Well did try a sponge but it has a weird after taste. Almost chemically so I sacked that off! At least craving the sponge family isn't totally unheard of. And as for soap, bleghhhh! My friend used to want to eat soap powder and wanting to lick my dispenser when she came over to mine!!!

I know I'm far from stressed so god knows what this is about?? Michael's gonna think there's something wrong with me! Well, something more than usual!

PMSL @ mattress muncher!!

Well did try a sponge but it has a weird after taste. Almost chemically so I sacked that off! At least craving the sponge family isn't totally unheard of. And as for soap, bleghhhh! My friend used to want to eat soap powder and wanting to lick my dispenser when she came over to mine!!!

I know I'm far from stressed so god knows what this is about?? Michael's gonna think there's something wrong with me! Well, something more than usual!

Well if your body isn't lacking anything and you're not stressed, I guess that just puts you in the 'weirdo' category, lol!!!! As for sponge having an after taste - I would think a memory foam mattress has been treated with all kind of chemicals to make it fire ******ent, so steer clear!! xxx

Mattress muncher :rofl: I think thats Lexus' new nickname ;)

Lol mattress muncher love it hey if its defo memory foam why not POP to a hard warestore it fabric place where maybe you could get abit cut for you rather than cutting mattress x x

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Post of the day does to you Lex!

Glad to see you did buy a matteress topper tho.....they are awsome! Your's must be better than mine tho....as I don't want to eat mine

xx

maybe you could spray it with fabreeze or something so it doesnt smell so tasty? lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back