I'm a weirdo...

The smell of a used bath sponge or a brand new washing up sponge is enough to set me off ... I actually bought a pack of sponges a while back just so that I could sniff them all ... PICA is weird :lol: x

I'd quite like one too, and preferably one without calories like ice...(and one that won't make me feel ill like chalk/pumice stone). I just want cake.....(but I did before I was pregnant too)

How funny, i was talking to a friend this morning and her daughter in law had exactly the same craving....for a sponge..hehe sounds like you are not the only weirdo....only joking :) xx

Haha! Deffo a weirdo Jen! Not as much as me, I'm craving milk and I'm sat watching a programme on telly about dairies! Its weird but it seems to be settling the need for milk!

Haha! Deffo a weirdo Jen! Not as much as me, I'm craving milk and I'm sat watching a programme on telly about dairies! Its weird but it seems to be settling the need for milk!

lol I was craving milk a few weeks back, to the point I was drinking about 2-4 pints a day, and also topping up with milkshakes and yogurts lol But the craving has subsided a bit now, just the odd glass now and again... This baby will definitely have strong bones lol
Siany1982

lol I was craving milk a few weeks back, to the point I was drinking about 2-4 pints a day, and also topping up with milkshakes and yogurts lol But the craving has subsided a bit now, just the odd glass now and again... This baby will definitely have strong bones lol
Siany1982

Ooh yeah, I'm the same with milkshakes and cereal!! We're having to buy 4 pints every other day! Its madness

We got to a stage where we were buying 2 x 4 pinters of Cravendale every other day nearly now its back down to 1 x 4 pinter every other day... But only Cravendale will do, Semi Skimmed. My Fiance couldnt get any one time so he got Tesco's own make and I couldnt drink it, tasted odd... lol
Siany1982

I've never had proper cravings for food, the desire to eat veg but not cravings... But, right now i have this sudden urge to do some washing, not because i'm nesting but because i really really want to smell it drying in the tumble drier which is currently housed in the living room!

I still have my sponge craving, I sit in the bath and smell them :oooo:

Binzy, I have also craved (and eaten) a tonne of cake whilst preggo!

Don't worry, I've got cravings to drink that Bloo liquid for the toilet...

My hubby's banned me from the chemicals cabinet now :lol:

Don't worry, I've got cravings to drink that Bloo liquid for the toilet...

My hubby's banned me from the chemicals cabinet now :lol:

What a great way to get out of doing housework... Why didn't I think of that?! I might suddenly 'develop' this sort of craving! ;-)

I stuck a load of washing on, and whilst i'm waiting for it to wash, i'm sat with the fabric conditioner smelling it........ my OH has already confiscated it once

I just like the smell of a sponge anyway lmao! Even before I was pregnant, I had to stop maself from eating it sometimes lmao! x

Yeah i read in a magazine that a women ate Polish! :/
it does happen and its normal (i think?) but as long as its not harming you i suppose its fine :)
i havnt had any weird cravings yet... LOL :)

That is weird - but mine last year was weirder. I had a thing for asda cheap lemon washing up liquid, i used loads of it in thr washing up so it smelt really lemony....and i washed the floor in it, the sides.....even the toilet :x:x:x

I'm getting cravings like this far more than any food cravings too! Mr Muscle lemon kitchen wipes are one of my faves at the moment, I keep cleaning the kitchen just so I can get the smell of the wipes.

I got a free Huggies changing mat too, I keep sneaking through to the bedroom to smell it - it has that lovely 'new' smell to it and I can't get enough!

I now also quite fancy eating/smelling a sponge after reading this thread lol, may have to buy some for the smell tomorrow!

I Soooo know what you mean!!! I've always used surf small and mighty (the pink one, i think its tropical flowers) and I LOVE the smell of it!! To the point where since being pregnant I sometimes get the unexplained urge to drink it!!! It's soo strange! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back