I'm a weirdo...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
We have this bubble bath from Tesco and it smells *amazing*

The last couple of times I've been in the tub I have this urge to suck the sponge because it smells so good and I have to taste it...

What the flip is that about...?

And doesn't it have a weird name too? Craving something inedible... :shock:

yes, its called pica i think???
something like that anyway.
oh, and you are a weirdo..... lol

Does it smell of anything in particular. If it's meant to smell like something edible, could you bee subconsciously craving that.

Otherwise, agree with the above, yup a weirdo!

Does it smell of anything in particular. If it's meant to smell like something edible, could you bee subconsciously craving that.

Otherwise, agree with the above, yup a weirdo!

dont worry i had exactly the same thing with polish... I couldnt stop dusting even when there was no dust. Just the smell of it improved my day!!

Your not alone in your freakish smell cravings!

xx

dont worry i had exactly the same thing with polish... I couldnt stop dusting even when there was no dust. Just the smell of it improved my day!!

Your not alone in your freakish smell cravings!

xx

Spray ur radiators with polish so when the heating comes on it smells really strong of it, I love the smell of polish, pregnant or not lol, so thats what I do lol
Siany1982

thats an absolutely great idea!

hahaa how funny... never thought id be getting tips on how to make polish smell stronger!

xx

Hehe I can just picture you chomping on a sponge! I think it might mean you're lacking something? Magnesium or something? Im probably wrong but may be worth asking your MW xx

thats an absolutely great idea!

hahaa how funny... never thought id be getting tips on how to make polish smell stronger!

xx

My mum taught me it years ago, good old mums hey... lol Dont try it with chocolate tho, its really messy.... joke... lol
Siany1982

There was a woman in the news recently that couldn't stop EATING polish her cravings were so bad, now that is weird!!!

It doesn't smell of anything edible, just lovely & perfumey & flowery! I can smell it all over the house & love it!

I saw the woman with the polish too lol! Xx

I still cant stop spraying air- freshener and using shake and vac constantly :( I just love the smell . Back a few months ago I wanted to drink mt fabric softner because it smelled so good . Pregnancy is odd .

my friend sucks on a sponge but only with clean water, she dips it into ice cold water and sucks it off the sponge. i use to think hat was weird but im use to it now. my other friend ate white tesco chalk lol x

I've had the sponge thing too! Just a craving to like suck on one :lol: haha! And I was talking to a girl about it and she had this during her pregnancy too. Strange one like! Xxx

Im so glad I only crunch ice....but up to 6 trays of ice a day now.....ha ha - we are all weirdos

Ice and..........a pumice stone!! (well not eating the pumice but the urges are definately there :s) That is PICA!!!! and very, very weird!!!

I want a weird craving, but havent had any, boring... lol
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back