green poo u werent kidding !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
so glad you warned me that on cow and gate comfort babes poo would go green ! after not going for 30 ish hours his let loose tonight with 3 major green poo's in about 30 mins :rotfl:

his also got smelly wind ! worse then the dog or his father :rotfl:

does this mean his now getting use to / getting the goodness from this comfort milk and ill see a difference soon with his puking etc ?

otherwise his going onto hipp organic next !

I think they are using the comfort, which we tried and is why i warned G3M of the very smelly green poo! I think it does actually mention it in the leaflet with the milk too!

Snuggle uses comfort and said the poo was horrible9I think I read somewhere that Minxy used it as well and stanley had horrible poo - must just be the comfory milk!

With the prem milk and hungary baby they were normal stools, quite yellow in colur and smetimes runny or firm.

Is this what we really chat about over a cup of tea :rotfl:

You think the milk makes the poo bad...........you wait till you try pureed fruits.............army green, lumpy and VERY smelly!

oh what are lives have come too ! looking at our babies poop and talking about it :rotfl:

leah's bum is the mushy pea machine 8)

I only used the Comfort for a week just to clear Maddison out then switched to Premium but I remember how bad the Comfort poos were :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
There goes fish and chips with mushy peas for tonight :rotfl:

oooo no poo would put me off a fish supper :D :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14