Got our cot!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
We went to kiddicare at Peterborough on friday and spent 4 hours there!

So many things to look at we were bewildered by it all!

we picked up afew things:

Baby Bjorn Active carrier in red

Baby gym- Tiny Love light and sound

Rainforest cradle swing

Tomy Premier baby monitor

Sun shade for rear window

and last but not least the cot -
KP_Scout_Cot-bed-m.jpg

Already made and up in her room!

There were some really lovely cots way out of our price range, we settled on this one by King Parrot - Scout Cot Bed as it included the sprung mattress we spent more on the cot itself cost £300 so good price!

She doesnt need any wardrobes as she has two built in ones in her room so now we just need a chest of drawers and i have seen one in Ikea that will do nicely, OH is going to get his dad to make a changer to go on top of the drawers

Aww lovely cot and glad you got lots of stuff!! :cheer: I love buying baby things! :D

What's Kiddicare in Peterborough like, is it really big cus I've not been in it since it moved premises?

OH says i'm not allowed in shops like that just yet so i'm smuggling things in gradually via Ebay!!!

Sarah xxx

Its HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 floors of wall to wall baby stuff and its the distribution centre, it has its own restaurant and its all very spacious!

Restaurant? That could be handy.... If I promised him a meal out he might agree to go!

I don't see it as bribery, more of an incentive! :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

Aww that cots gorge! I cant wait till I can start buying stuff!! :cheer:

That place sounds great, I wish I lived nearer to Peterborough! Sounds like you have some lovely stuff too :D

Sounds like a successful shopping trip!

Love the cot :D

wow good haul gurlie, love the cot verypretty and looks like itd go with anything !!
Glad you had a good time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back