• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Got my first scan tomorrow! ***** UPDATED*****

EmmaLR

Reaction score
Hello

Finally got the date for my first scan! Its tomorrow! Im really nervous and quite scared to be honest! I would rather go on my own without the partner incase the news is bad....but im keeping my fingers crossed that its all going to be fine! :pray:

Like i said in previous posts, i bled at 7 weeks, kind of like a small period it was after me and my partner had intercourse, but i havn't had anything since and still have symptoms here and there!

I will let you girls know the outcome, if all is well i should be passing over to the 2nd tri board this week!

Hope your all your pregnancys are going well!

:D

Good luck for tomorrow!
I hope it all goes well xxxxx

good luck i have my 12week scan tommorrow kacking myself and hoping everthings ok and sort of looking forward to it good luck with yours will let you know how mine went :dance:

good luck for tomorrow girlies looking forward to squinting at more scan pics :rotfl: :rotfl:

Best of luck tomorrow. i had a bleed last week for exactly the same reasons! These things happen, im sure you will be fine! good luck!

hope all goes well Emma best of luck

Hey so i finally had the scan done!!!! :D

I was a wreck in the morning arguing with my partner, i was so worried! I filled my bladder hoping my appointment would be on time, but ended up being 30 mins late so i had to empty it!

Got into the room and the nurse was nice!

THE BEANS THERE!!!!!!!! :D Couldn't hear the heartbeat but i could see it beating away on the screen! At one point he was waving to us! It was amazing...im so happy, i will try and get some pictures up today!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awww that's good news congratulations, can't wait to see the pic.

glad it all went well hun!!! cant wait to see piccys!!!!

Good stuff :D Look forward to seeing the pic's....

Can't wait for my 1st one now :)

Aw that's absolutely brilliant hun. What a relief eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back