• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan tomorrow..!!

AugustMum

Reaction score
I just wanted to try and get some of my excitement out on here cause I think my housemates getting a bit fed up of me going on about it.

Ive got my 12 weeks scan tomorrow and really looking forward to it (although slightly nervous too). Im a bit upset that the FOB won't be there due to all this silly snow but I have got my housemate to take me instead which is something at least.

Has anyone just had their scans or got theirs soon? Are you as excited as me?! :)

ooh, good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on x

Good luck for tomorrow! :)

I was very excited for my first scan (which i had on the 30th december) but also very anxious which i think is normal. Hope everything goes OK!! xxx

How exciting - enjoy every minute of it, I remember being gobsmacked when I saw that little heart beat flickering away!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun :)
Let us know how you get on, I hope all goes well for you.

I had an emergency scan on tuesday as they were a bit worried as I was having some pains but the scan confirmed what stage my baby was at and that my baby seems healthy.
I scared my boyfriend I think :lol: because as soon as the woman doing my scan said everything seemed fine I started crying my eyes out. My nerves were all over the place, I was just relieved everything was fine.

Its a shame the FOB wont be there with you but at least your housemate will.
All the best for tomorrow hun :dance:

oooh it is exciting, i had mine yesterday, i was sooo excited and nervous lol, bet you cant wait to c your baby for the first time xxxxx

Good luck for tommorrow! I have mine next wed and AM SO EXCITED! xxxxxxxx

I think I might end up in tears as well afterwards Lovisa, Ive got to ring him afterwards and let him know how it all goes and I know im going to be a mess!!

Glad your early scan went well though. And Rosie's Mummy im totally going to be speechless. I really hope all your scans go well aswell and Ill let you all know how it goes!

Do they charge you for each photo? Ive heard theyre about £3 each...is this right?

Good luck! Mines a week tomorrow and I am beyond excited! :)

Hi, had my scan today and its amazing how clear they are - my hubby thought it was clearer this time than it was at 20 weeks when we had our last one 7 years ago! Hope you enjoy it, they don't last long but great to see them moving about and heart beating. I was told photos were £2 but when we got out i realised she hadn't charged us.

Hey, just thought Id let you know the scan went amazingly!

It was so clear, I didnt think it'd be that good. They said everything looked fine and all the dates are being kept the same which im glad about. It was so wierd watching him/her move! i was just glad there was something there tbh! I just keep staring at the photo now really, we managed to get a good one of them waving!

Hope everyone elses scans go just as brilliantly!

I am so excited about my first scan! I dont have a date yet cos I havent even seen the midwife yet but I think I kind of feel like I'm imagining it until I see it on the screen.

Glad everyones went well x x

congrats!! sounds amazing!!! well done! :)

sounds like had a great scan!! cue much jealousy on my part hahaha! :)

I honestly never knew waiting could be this hard!! I also never realised how impatient I was until I got pregnant!:wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back