first scan tomorrow and terifed!!

LittleL

Reaction score
I finally have my first scan tomorrow!!

from what me and the doc have worked out, im 13 weeks and 2 days.

thing is, asmuch as im looking forward to the scan (as i still dont believe im pregnant and seeing and hearing baby will give me the reassurance i need), im absolutely terrifed at the same time!

it actually makes me feel sick to the stomach with worry... worry that they will discover something wrong with baby... its so bad that i've even told my boyfriend that i dont even want him there with me and i dont know why?!?! :roll:

this pregnancy wasn't planned so it came as a complete shock to me and my partner but i couldn't have wished for anything better! im excited and thrilled.

i just want tomorrow to be over and done with and to be able to go home with the reassurance that baby is in there, doing well and health.

is it strange to be so worried?!?!

Good luck hun,I'm sure ul b fine xx

I'm the same, I'm so desperate to know that everything's ok, I'm terrified!!

Hope it all goes well.

You're totally normal - I know that lots of people worry about their scan, I was petrified!! I'm sure it'll be fine, good luck.
Just as an aside - my OH was a great support whilst I was in the waiting room and was absolutely thrilled to see his little bean on the screen, might be worth taking your OH with you - just a suggestion :)

i think its ok to be a bit apprehensive but just try and enjoy it and make sure you post a piccie xxx let us know how u get onxx

I was exactly the same but I was glad my OH was there too to have the experience if there had been something wrong then we both would have known there and then and dealt with it together, I couldn't imagine doing any of it without him, and I know how you are feeling even when you get to the stage for your 20 week scan the apprehension comes back too.

Good luck hun am sure all will be well and you will come out of the room as if you are walking on air.

Awww, I bet you cant wait! Good luck!

Good luck for your scan I'm
sure everything will be fine. I have my first scan on Thursday (it's an early one though) and I'm terrified too, especially as I've had bad cramps this weekend. Let us know how you get on:)

thank you all so much! well had the scan and OH came with me and he was great!

im actually only 10 weeks and 4 days, so doc calculated me 3 weeks out!! (hears me thinking i was 13 weeks!) had to have a vaginal scan in the end to get a clearer view and because my bladder wasnt that full!

everything went perfect and baby is fine!! got some piccies so will post them when i can and work out how too!

Glad everything went well. Shame your Dr got your dates, but hey baby is fine and that is all that matters. How exciting.

good luck for your scan i was the exact same i just presumed there was something wrong before i even got there but i would defo take oh to comfort you and support you xx

So glad everything went well for you huni, it is a shame that the Dr got your dates a bit out but never mind xxx

glad it all went well think we all worry maybe this part of the pregnancy should be the mens bit as they are so laid back xx

Oh well done you - sorry you lost a bit on your dates , but you had your scan and glad all was happy and well with baby. love to see the pics later X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back