• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First scan tomorrow..!!

I found the last week before the scan went sooooo slowly! I wanted to see him/her and didnt want to wait!

Im now using the excuse that the FOB couldnt make it to book a private scan in about 2 weeks so I can see the LO again and then he can see it too!

I wanted to put a picture up because I cant stop staring at it, its so surreal!

Attachments

• Ultrasound12weeks.jpg
    Ultrasound12weeks.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 9
awe, look at the little hand!
am so glad for you hun x

ah wow thats incredible only 12 weeks and its a really little person! amazing! You're so lucky you get another scan!! ;)

Wow!!! Congratulations, I hope mine's that good - can't wait. xxx

What a good picture, glad it all went well. Can't believe your babe is 8cm at 12 weeks - mine was at 4.2cm at 11, its mad to think he/she will grow almost 4cm in a week - truely amazing!

Glad the scan went well hun and I bet you are chuffed you were able to book another appointment for 2 weeks time? Your picture is lovely *hugs*.
You are making me want to post mine now lol
Good luck for your next scan in 2 weeks hun x

Post yours up too! I love looking at them, its really interesting and lovely to see them so small!

I havn't tried to book an appointment yet, still choosing somewhere to go yet. Its a birthday present for the FOB because he missed this one, so wanted to check he wanted it first! But he does so scouring the internet for somewhere now!

And that is a lovely scan picture :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back