got my fingers crossed

nmf1987

Reaction score
well am due for af tomorrow:clock: so have my fingers crossed that it will not show.

got slight cramps but like usual although i think my mind is probably playing tricks on me and the witch will show her ugly face.

god i hope not. please be on my side this month.

good luck to all others hoping she stays away.

nadia xxx
:pray:

Good Luck for tomorrow, really hope that she doesn't show! When are you going to test? Fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck sweetie!!! x x x

Good luck hun, fingers crossed that this is your month xxx

thanks everyone.

am i correct in thinking that cm normally disappears before af. im still getting milky/egg white cm. really hope she stays away.

not sure frankie i was gonna wait until im late a couple of days but not sure im strong enough.

xxxx

still got no signs for af. normally wake up too hot to sleep for a couple of nights before due but havent had that. had abit of back ache and finding it hard to sleep on my side/ stomach which im normally fine doing.

xxx

ooooh fingers crossed that the witch stays away and you get your BFP on Friday!

CM is supposed to dry up when AF is due but i had milky CM this month right up until i had my bleed so its hard to tell really.

Hope you get your BFP hun xx

still no sign of anything to do with af. like i said before i am normally really hot in bed the couple of nights before and then during af but kept having to roll myself in duvet last night as i was cold.

had a funny butterfly/light pulling feeling to the right of my belly button today. made me feel abit sick to be honest. not had this before so not sure what thats all about.

xxxx

no im trying to hold off. im so scared to test if im honest incase its a bfn. plus dont know if cycle is going to be messed up again as it was last month but that was due to stress and im fine now. never been late before other last last month and now by 1 day.

congrats on your bfp hun.

xxxx

The pulling sensation in your stomach could be an EP symptom! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111