my cherri prediction hmmm not too chuffed...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Mr prediction is below but there are a few things that baffled me.

I originally ask for a normal reading and then a pregnancy one. The first thing was why could she not give a date of when or what month that I would give birth?

That second which made me think a little is although she charges only £4 those that have a true gift DO NOT ask for money, they say you are welcome to give a donation so that was another thing.

I guess also no offense to anyone but my prediction has left me with a sour taste in my mouth kind of like i wish i never got it?. Oh well we'll see what happens but I highly doubt its true.

Congrats to you on your pregnancy!! Based on pregnancy number listed below, this little one should be a GIRL!!

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that I see her very easy going, charming and intelligent. Shes someone who I would say is very good about speaking out on not only her behalf but the people who are too timid too. She really sticks up for her friends, is very verbal. Not necessarily mean and in your face type sticking up, but someone who has no problems with telling other people to "back off" and leave someone alone, or being more verbal for why she feels that they need to stop picking on someone.

I think that you will find that your daughter has a beautiful voice, someone who is often encouraged to sing at school,often given more of hte solo parts, and just has this amazing voice that sends chills up your arm. It hink that she kinda gets a bit embarrased when people praise her so much for her singing and really thinks that people are over reacting with how good she is. I would conisder her very humble.

I think that you will find that shes got a great smile , always a very relaxed approach with most things she does and just wants to see everyone succeed. I think that you will find that she is someone who is willing to try a bit of everything. has no problems with changing how she does swomething if someone else can figure out a way to do it better. she really just wants what is best for everyone involved and what will make it work smoothly. Someone who works amazing as part of a team, and people really enjoy having her outgoing personality around. Shes someone who is repsectful and alot of fun.

When it comes to career paths, I see your daughter starting off in retail before moving on to a career in rehabilitation therapy.

When it comes to marriage i see her closer to 23, they will have one boy and two girls of their own. I do think that the son is from a previous relationship.

well thats odd, maybe you shouldnt of told her you were preggers sharne :? and you would of got a date, but if you had and it was a date that didnt coincode with your pregnancy you would of just panicked hunni.

Dont worry about it!

Yeah I wouldn't have told her I was PG. You've paid her for nothing it seems :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
Yeah I wouldn't have told her I was PG. You've paid her for nothing it seems :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh I don't know, the description bit is fun- I had Elliott done to see how close she got him and I'll keep it with his baby stuff so that we can look at it together when he's older. I agree about the date comment, She predicted a May date of significance for me, now what if I get pg and it's not near May in any way? Does that mean I might lose it? It's less worry to get a description I think, especially now you're pregnant hun. :hug: :hug:

+++

Oh yeah the description is good. I meant for dates thats all :hug: :hug:

Maybe i was being overthoughtful seeing as i woke up @ 4am in the monring, i guess yeah it is a bit of fun,,,

xx

Prehaps ask her why she hasnt given you a date? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back